Scott Prince Is Back - OFFICIAL!

Wallace is just...adequate. Even at his best he's far from being as good as Cronk or Thurston, or even Marshall or Carney. But he's definitely not as bad as FourEx makes him out to be at times. He's just adequate.

Wallace is just...adequate. Even at his best he's far from being as good as Cronk or Thurston, or even Marshall or Carney. But he's definitely not as bad as FourEx makes him out to be at times. He's just adequate.

This aptly sums him up

Next year we will revisit this thread and whoever was proven right will point out ' I told you so'...I go on record saying, welcome back Princey and am looking forward to his vast experience and calm expertise being on display in 2013. I know he is a quality player and staying home in Qld will suit his kids and wife and I totally understand why he is playing for the Broncs in 2013. I just wish I was there in 2013 to watch the gang go round. Best of luck in 2013 and beyond for the Broncs and Scott Prince.

A pointless effort, CP. No one will remember. I'll bet my house on it.

You have a house ? I might take that bet ! I can always do with another house to add to my portfolio LOL ....pretty sure I could get someone to revive the thread !!

My apologies, I wish not to start a fight. I also apologize for calling you out. I don't know whats gotten over me lately.

Stuff that Son Edo! Walk on the wild-side, teach these jib jabberers with chips on their shoulders a thing or two.

errr..what ?...Not sure what you're referring too there son edo. I'll assume you were responding to someone else.Bit puzzling if it was intended for me.

errr..what ?...Not sure what you're referring too there son edo. I'll assume you were responding to someone else.Bit puzzling if it was intended for me.

Who knows. But you're free to bump this thread on 7 October 2013 when Prince leads us to our first premiership in 7 years.

2626wqq.jpg

sure its media talk but its what i wanna hear..

“Here I am ready to go.”

Prince confirmed that Broncos Head Coach Hook Griffin was very clear on where things stand on the move back to the Broncos.

“Hook has been very honest and up front with me,” he said.
“He has asked me to work very hard and has asked me to rise to the challenge.
“I love a challenge and in the long run it’s a great club and I am very happy to be here.
“It all starts for me today.
“I am happy to reinvent myself and play anywhere in the Broncos team.
“I am excited to be here today and it’s great to be back at the Broncos.”

I think he'll be really good for us :thumbup1:

Despite his tendency to whinge on the field, I think he has a great attitude off it. He's a guy who the Titans players generally respected (although there were rumours some were unhappy when he was playing crap...but then I've heard so many things said about Wallace from within the playing group over the years, that's not unique).

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lurker
  • Evander
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.