CRICKET Second Test- Australia v South Africa

The fielding of this Australian team is top notch. One of their best fielding teams ever I think
A fielder like Marnus would normally be in slips, gully or point, but instead he's relegated to mid off... except he's turning that into a deadly fielding position as well, whereas it was typically the other pace bowler that fielded there

A fielder like Marnus would normally be in slips, gully or point, but instead he's relegated to mid off... except he's turning that into a deadly fielding position as well, whereas it was typically the other pace bowler that fielded there

Yep and Head who is good for a runout every now and then opposite Marnus. I like that they pressure cheeky ones and twos now.

No one is a patch on the Ponting-Clarke-Hussey-Symonds ring field.

Let me guess, all the full-time curators who have been weighing in will no doubt have this pitch as a shocker as well, right?

When do the batsmen have to take some responsibility?

I hope Usman gets some runs because he's been the worst fielder out there

Greeny! He might be finding his signature line and length finally.

Come on get the five-fa, arrive young man, arrive.

Good bowling and bat batting, the pitch hasn't done anything really

That's an absolute peach to get his first five-fa!!!!

Maybe the IPL auction was something weighing him down, that's his best contribution in a good while

Reckon we’re going to find batting extremely uncomfortable.. can see 3-40 coming up..

Hope I’m wrong

Aussies really need to make it to stumps one down, this is pressure time now. There are a LOT of runs to be made tomorrow if they do.

Come on Dave, don't throw it away. One more to negotiate most likely.

Well that's not cool but hey, it wasted time so hey, all's fair in love and test cricket.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • jd87
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • simplythebest
  • mieko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
  • westy316
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Yem
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Aldo
  • RolledOates
  • mitch222
  • BroncoFan94
... and 67 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.