Seibold - 5 games in

Sure, apart from the other Dragons game. And the Manly game. And the Bulldogs game, the Titans game and the games where we lost to basically the entire bottom 8.

The last 3 rounds of the season flattered us. The rest of the year was a combination of close wins and never-in-it losses.

But we beat all the top sides??

so when he get's snappy with the media he is not cracking under the pressure ... but when Seibold gets snappy with the media he is cracking under the pressure ...

that right there is the definition of double standards

Seibold snapped at he media before he even got here.

He had people doting over him all off season.

Then he loses some games, says I’m not going to use experience as an excuse, loses some more games and bangs on about how many young players we’ve got and is already crumbling under the pressure.

so when he get's snappy with the media he is not cracking under the pressure ... but when Seibold gets snappy with the media he is cracking under the pressure ...

that right there is the definition of double standards

WB was probably more entitled to get snappy at times as he had probably had a gutful of the media after all the years of putting up with them. Seibold has been a head coach for a bit over a year and he is already swimming in a pool of shit and getting narky with them.

Exactly. Wayne dropped Hunt to reserve grade, put Bird in the halves, he at least tried to mix it up and give the team something. Maybe it wasn't the right choice or wrong players, whatever, but the point is he tried. All this talk about us regressing with Wayne at the helm is nonsense, total rubbish.

and then went straight back to the players that people are whinging about Seibold not dropping. and instead of signing replacements for he just kept selecting.

Hell, in Macca's case he has had 4 years to sign a replacement, but never did. Macca's form or style didn't change over the last 4 years.

and then went straight back to the players that people are whinging about Seibold not dropping. and instead of signing replacements for he just kept selecting.

Hell, in Macca's case he has had 4 years to sign a replacement, but never did. Macca's form or style didn't change over the last 4 years.

Blame Hook for bringing Macca in, or Henjak. Hook persisted with Macca but yes I agree actually, from 2015 onwards Wayne should of signed another hooker or nurtured Turpin and put him into the 9. He signed SOS who is a 7, which is a good thing.

WB was probably more entitled to get snappy at times as he had probably had a gutful of the media after all the years of putting up with them. Seibold has been a head coach for a bit over a year and he is already swimming in a pool of shit and getting narky with them.

Holding Seibold to a higher standard than you would hold Bennett makes you a hypocrite ... especially, when you bring up Bennett's premiership record, even though Bennett hasn't won a premiership in nearly a decade.

going by your logic, then Boyd is one of the best fullbacks in the world ... I know he hasn't played like that in several years, but apparently a persons past acheivements is enough to decide how good someone currently is

That’s a lot of shade being thrown there

I hope so too, because he sure as hell couldn’t get it under control and helped doom us to years of mediocrity with mind boggling re-signings and signings.

Blame Hook for bringing Macca in, or Henjak. Hook persisted with Macca but yes I agree actually, from 2015 onwards Wayne should of signed another hooker or nurtured Turpin and put him into the 9. He signed SOS who is a 7, which is a good thing.

And passing on Munster!

if we win our next 2 games against the Raiders and Sharks we are in exactly the same position as Bennett had us last year
Unfortunately, unless things improve dramatically, I’ve got more chance of banging the Hadid sisters than this happening.

Unfortunately, unless things improve dramatically, I’ve got more chance of banging the Hadid sisters than this happening.

it id definitely not out of the realms of possibility (us beating the Raiders and Sharks, i can't say the same about your chances with the Hadid sisters though :P ).

Holding the bloody ball will take us a long way to winning both games

Exactly. Wayne dropped Hunt to reserve grade, put Bird in the halves, he at least tried to mix it up and give the team something. Maybe it wasn't the right choice or wrong players, whatever, but the point is he tried. All this talk about us regressing with Wayne at the helm is nonsense, total rubbish.

Hunt was one game at the Jets.

I was all for Seibold however if he fails to make any changes to our spine, then he has absolutely lost it for mine. He has a 10 day turn around, get Sean O’Sullivan in there at least in the 14. Niko to dummy half for the last 20 of each half, or for 80 and piss Mccollough off. The leadership in this team is non existent. Boyd to wing or Q cup.

I said it last week, and I’ll say it again, White must be feeling very nervous. Yes, he is our CEO and not our coach, but the buck stops with him. White and the rest of the board moved heaven and earth to sack WB and get Seibold here. If we miss the 8 and fall within the bottom 4 by seasons end I reckon White will be gone.
Any ok CEO should be able to market the Broncos, its a one team town but lack of results will end up hurting sponsorship, member numbers and crowd figures.
The club is clearly going backwards and its inexcusable.

This post and subsequent ones about White are just plain silly. And the point about CEOs, well how quickly some of you forget the Bruno Cullen years.

So, realistically, we have to win 14 out of 19 just to make the semis. I can't see that happening the way they're playing at the moment.
No, I don't think so. I'm not totally certain but if you win more than you lose you can't miss. That would mean 12 out of 20 I think. 25 rounds, need 13, got 1 already.

Look Anthony, I graduated Harvard Summer School of Coaching Rugby Football League, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about when I say that Macca will pass you the ball, and then you gotta catch the ball alllriiight! But youse gotta be ready when Macca is about to pass youse the ball, ok, cause it may take a while to get to you and it may also go behind you and fall on the ground, ok! But then it is up to you to decide what you are gonna do when you catch the ball alriiight. And if you don't know what youse are gonna do, then ask Kodi, he will bloody well know, ok? And if Kodi don't know, ask Darius. No wait, don't ask Darius, ask Alfie, he can tell yas.

Upload 2019 4 12 18 8 55

No, I don't think so. I'm not totally certain but if you win more than you lose you can't miss. That would mean 12 out of 20 I think. 25 rounds, need 13, got 1 already.
15-9 was the standard last year. Tigers were 12 & 12 and missed by six points.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.