Seibold - 5 games in

If he poisoned the well, why the **** did he try and stay here for two more years?

Taking aside everyone here's, including myself, expectation of the squad this year, do a search and look at pre-season articles published for months by the rugby league media. This was the squad seibold was meant to take to the next level, instead we're going backwards.

Seibs does have his work cut out for him, because he doesn't have the ability or the skillset required to win a premiership. He's obviously a gun salesman though so that could always work out for him once he inevitably gets his contract paid out in 12 months time. 5 years pay for 18 months work, not bad seibs, good sell...

I honestly hope the clubs management realises what theyve done. Locky not being able to speak tonight is an indication this is happening. Gordy might be a bafoon... but is every single person and ex player who is doubting seibold also a bafoon??? the wagons are circling, the drums are beating louder, the shine is wearing off, the shit is hitting the fan.... hes a wolf dressed up in sheeps wool.. a fraud.

lolseibold
You're absolutely right. 3 years of football constantly getting worse with the previous coach is nothing to baulk at, but 5 rounds of the same tripe with an inherited roster, is evidence of Seibold's coaching ability. Cool story man!

Whats your opinion on the moon landing? Do you think the earth is flat?

Lay off the XXXX and grab some sleep mate.

World is a globe and yes the moon landing happened

Also, two days ago the first images of a black hole were taken. Pretty exciting stuff.

Last edited:
You're absolutely right. 3 years of football constantly getting worse with the previous coach is nothing to baulk at, but 5 rounds of the same tripe with an inherited roster, is evidence of Seibold's coaching ability. Cool story man!

Did you watch last year? Or just the last game?

Or did you watch the whole year with your head up your ass?

World is a globe and yes the moon landing happened

Also, two days ago the first images of a black hole were taken. Pretty exciting stuff.

Cool, well i reckon if we zoom in hard enough, would probably see a picture of your head in that black hole!

Cool, well i reckon if we zoom in hard enough, would probably see a picture of your head in that black hole!
after that comment i think it's you who needs too grab some sleep

You can't be serious. Are you actually trying to say we were a good team last year?

We were a good sight better than this year.

The finals game against St George was an aberration.

Wayne's greatest failing last year was not being able to get us up for the games we were expected to win. He even admitted that, and it cost him his job.

He still managed to get us up for the games we weren't expected to win. We finished 2 points behind the Storm and won 6/8 against the eventual top 4 for **** sake.

We have been absolutely woeful this year, apart from the cowboys game - which would require no coaching to get them pumped up.

It can't just be a coincidence.

At what point do you assign blame to the coaching staff? Is it after we lose to Canberra(a), or the Sharks(h) or the Rabbitohs(a)? Because that's what awaits us. Is it always going to be Wayne's fault?

Wayne left us a contender, everyone in the media, as daft as those ***** can be some times, said we'd either win it or be in the top 4/6. At the moment we're playing like spoon contenders. It's embarrassing.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong and we go on a 15 game win streak and then cruise through the finals, and if we do I'll happily get the opening few lines to this post tattooed on my chest, but that isnt happening.

We weren't a good team last year, but compared to seibolds broncos, we were a great team.

I have to say, I'm less than impressed so far. He looks like a deer in the headlights at the moment. This is the worst start to a season for us since, wait for it, Henjaks last year in charge. He seems unwilling to make necessary changes, he doesn't seem to be able to fly up his team after a putrid performance like last week... That effort tonight, after getting towelled up so badly both on field and off is pretty telling. This team just don't care, and I'm beginning to wonder if they even like Seibold, because they certainly aren't responding when it's clear he's under the pump.
Mmm, I didn't think we were that bad tonight. I'm sorely disappointed but I thought it was a big improvement on the previous weeks effort. There were several bright spots but again the management was poor and really, the contrast between a game managing hooker and a tacklebot was never more telling. I'm not saying just McCullough here was the issue but he's one of three areas we need to address. I cannot agree the players don't care, frankly I think that's crazy talk.

We were a good sight better than this year.

Wayne's greatest failing last year was not being able to get us up for the games we were expected to win. He even admitted that, and it cost him his job.

He still managed to get us up for the games we weren't expected to win. We finished 2 points behind the Storm and won 6/8 against the eventual top 4 for **** sake.

We have been absolutely woeful this year, apart from the cowboys game - which would require no coaching to get them pumped up.

It can't just be a coincidence.

At what point do you assign blame to the coaching staff? Is it after we lose to Canberra(a), or the Sharks(h) or the Rabbitohs(a)? Because that's what awaits us. Is it always going to be Wayne's fault?

Wayne left us a contender, everyone in the media, as daft as those ***** can be some times, said we'd either win it or be in the top 4/6. At the moment we're playing like spoon contenders. It's embarrassing.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong and we go on a 15 game win streak and then cruise through the finals, and if we do I'll happily get the opening few lines to this post tattooed on my chest, but that isnt happening.

We weren't a good team last year, but compared to seibolds broncos, we were a great team.

See the ideal situation would have been Wayne sticking around to continue to mentor not only the young players, who seem soft as the butter on lodges fingers, but also support a young coach like seibold. Except Wayne’s massive ego would never accept that so he decided to breach his contract instead.

See the ideal situation would have been Wayne sticking around to continue to mentor not only the young players, who seem soft as the butter on lodges fingers, but also support a young coach like seibold. Except Wayne’s massive ego would never accept that so he decided to breach his contract instead.
Rubbish.

Jesus, I just had a look at the ladder. Is it mathematically possible that at the completion of this round we could actually be sitting last on the ladder? You can't be fucking serious!

Something's gotta give fellas this week surely. The thick-headed Professor has to make some critical changes to the make-up of this side. Milford is not earning his keep and Macca keeps fucking us over week after week. His passing in that woeful set of six last night was diabolical. I am honestly at a loss to explain how much I detest some of the overhyped leeches in this team. One thing though, I feel bad for laying so much shit on Nikorima, he probably gets less than half of what Milford does but puts in twice the effort most weeks compared to that overpaid muppet.

I really don't see any light at the end of the tunnel with this team and coach. Not for several years at least anyway.

This team has been getting worse year by year since 2015, year the "master coach" was presented with a much better team and roster than the one he left us with. Nothing new under the sun, just ask dragqueens and knights... Bennett has again done a fantastic job of poisoning the well.

Sure, the usual suspects will probably say we have one of, if not the best crop of young forwards in the competition and a top 4 roster (ROFL), but with no one capable of leading them around the park, an absolute joke of a captain and horrible habits ingrained, Seibs really has his work cut out for him, especially because he has no depth to change what needs to be changed.

I just hope the club's management has the vision to allow Seibs the time to clean all the rot left behind, no matter whom it upsets.

Bennett would be doing better than Seibold currently is with this squad of players. I'll hold fire on how Seibold is going until we are another 4 or 5 games in. At the moment, he is failing. It's not even debatable really, look at our results.

Sure, apart from the other Dragons game. And the Manly game. And the Bulldogs game, the Titans game and the games where we lost to basically the entire bottom 8.

The last 3 rounds of the season flattered us. The rest of the year was a combination of close wins and never-in-it losses.

Sure, apart from the other Dragons game. And the Manly game. And the Bulldogs game, the Titans game and the games where we lost to basically the entire bottom 8.

The last 3 rounds of the season flattered us. The rest of the year was a combination of close wins and never-in-it losses.

Yeah the last three rounds where we beat the premiers, seibolds souffs and dismantled manly did make us look good.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.