Seibold General Discussion

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
If we're looking at who to blame for our current predicament lets look directly at our management, ie Paul White. okay and maybe Wayne too.

1. He green-lit Boyd re-signing. Which has lead to a broken spine
2. Totally shat the bed hard with the whole coaching situation.
3. Buying Bird instead of using the money on the current squad or buying a 6.

Seibold (imo) is trying the best he can with what hes got, which is a great forward pack with Alex McKinnon for a spine.

Lets see what happens in the off-season with regards to Boyd then we can start to scrutinize Seibold
Can I just say, as politely as possible, I think that line about McKinnon is a tad unnecessary. I know you're joking but come on now.

pagey

NRL Captain
Does anyone else get the sickening feeling that there isn’t any big signings coming over this off season and that we are going to basically field the same team ?
Maybe we won't have any big signings but I highly doubt the team will be the same.

Stu_9

NRL Player
Does anyone else get the sickening feeling that there isn’t any big signings coming over this off season and that we are going to basically field the same team ?
Bit hard with so many flops taking up so much $ in the cap.
I think we were hanging our hat on Bird leaving to sing Croft tbh. Don’t think birds going anywhere. We will learn next year if that’s a good or bad thing. Our current focus needs to be re signing Fifita. I’d let Oates go in order to sign Croft, we need a half far more then we need to keep Oates imo.
I wouldn’t be too upset if we let Milford and Isaako explore their options outside the club also, but I don’t think it’s going to happen.

Last edited:

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Every dud currently at the club was signed to play under a shrivelled old Potato so there are people out there willing.
That shriveled old potato does have runs on the board, and is the GOAT in coaching terms.

Also, every star at the club was signed under that shriveled old potato as well dont forget. Still, we can thank our current potato for Rhys Kennedy and Richie Kennar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter