Seibold General Discussion

Every dud currently at the club was signed to play under a shrivelled old Potato so there are people out there willing.

That shriveled old potato does have runs on the board, and is the GOAT in coaching terms.

Also, every star at the club was signed under that shriveled old potato as well dont forget. Still, we can thank our current potato for Rhys Kennedy and Richie Kennar.

Who would want to play under a potato?
The flaw in your argument Felicia, is quite a few of our squad had the opportunity to sign elsewhere and have chosen to remain knowing that he is the coach and that he has signed for the foreseeable future.

Re the original question, it is so early in the off-season, yes I think there will be signings or re-signings being announced in the next 3-5 weeks.

Why should I? If he is going to post the same inane shit on every thread, it should get the response it deserves.
Happy for the exchange. Thanks for your thoughts on the matter.

Haas and Fifita look more promising to my eyes.

I’m not really sure what relevance this has to the point on hand? Are you saying that their development under Seibold looks more promising? If so, fair enough.

The flaw in your argument Felicia, is quite a few of our squad had the opportunity to sign elsewhere and have chosen to remain knowing that he is the coach and that he has signed for the foreseeable future.

Re the original question, it is so early in the off-season, yes I think there will be signings or re-signings being announced in the next 3-5 weeks.
He has attracted no significant players to either club he’s been coach of. Retaining players is simpler than recruiting, especially at the broncos where in order to play for another club, the players have to uproot their entire lives.

He has attracted no significant players to either club he’s been coach of. Retaining players is simpler than recruiting, especially at the broncos where in order to play for another club, the players have to uproot their entire lives.
Can't blame him for that here seeing as the cap was fucked when he got here.

No worries anytime. I hope I get you for Secret Santa, I will get you a south's membership pack.
I’ll get you a salt shaker
[automerge]1572053838[/automerge]
Can't blame him for that here seeing as the cap was fucked when he got here.
That’s a convenient excuse. We’ve never had issues before but the second he strives for the job and fucking sucks at it, we can’t manage a cap.

Last edited:
This whole we’re paying overs for the wrong players on long term contracts argument is fucked as well. Sure it seems that way now that they all played their worst ever seasons under seibs, but had Wayne still been coach and we won our standard 15-16 games and played a decent level of footy, the vitriol wouldn’t be there.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.