NEWS Seibold: it's all my fault

Nobody even looked like they gave a shit last night.

I saw Corey Oates, Jesse Arthars and Isaako all having a good old laugh with the opposition after the match. That was harder to watch than the slaughtering we'd just suffered. Shake their hands and get off the field with your heads held low you morons. I'd drop them for that if I was a coach but everything I've seen so far says that we're still too soft at the top.

I saw Corey Oates, Jesse Arthars and Isaako all having a good old laugh with the opposition after the match. That was harder to watch than the slaughtering we'd just suffered. Shake their hands and get off the field with your heads held low you morons. I'd drop them for that if I was a coach but everything I've seen so far says that we're still too soft at the top.
The club has also been fined for refusing post match interviews.

The club has done a lot of stupid shit over the years but refusing to talk to the media isn’t one of them. The parasites need to be put in their place as well.

Last edited:
The club has done a lot of stupid shit over the years but refusing to talk to the media isn’t one of them. The parasites need to be put in their place as well.
It’s a contractual obligation.

It’s a contractual obligation.
Im aware. RL media sucks and don’t deserve to talk to the players though. I’m sure we can learn some lessons about footy player/media relations from Ben Te’o. Get the boys in front of the camera and have them call out the media for their bullshit too

Im aware. RL media sucks and don’t deserve to talk to the players though. I’m sure we can learn some lessons about footy player/media relations from Ben Te’o. Get the boys in front of the camera and have them call out the media for their bullshit too
The media in question is also a majority owner of the Broncos.

The media in question is also a majority owner of the Broncos.
You keep saying things that everyone already knows. The same company also referred to them as donkeys today so I can’t blame them. Surely you’re sick of all the talk and no action? I literally don’t want to see anyone coming up with excuses as to why we have been an utter failure for the last decade. There’s nothing they could say after that effort. Nothing.

The club has also been fined for refusing post match interviews.

I noticed last night that no broncos player was interviewed after the game.
Didn’t realise we had a contractual obligation to supply someone.
This is on siebold he should have directed someone to go and front up.
He should pay the fine.

The more I think about this the more I think the problem is that he can't inspire and motivate his players. I do not believe Seibold is a bad coach, technically speaking. However, if he can't get his players to do what they are told and coached to do, and if he can't inspire his players to be professional and play for each other, their club and the fans, then his technical skills are meaningless.

Equally, I would still be putting rockets up Milford, Boyd and Croft for failing to stand up and be counted when we have most of our stars on the sidelines. A young side like we had for the last 2 weeks needs real leadership on the park, and those 3 senior players - and Croft is "senior" in that he was given the co-captaincy, failed to lead and to lead means to lead by example.

When you think of it, who are are our senior players say compared to those in the Roosters? Not many, and that is important. The Roosters have been together for years, and they have heaps of experience on the park: The Morris twins, Keary, Cordner, Friend, JWH ... lots in other words, and we have who?

I therefore have some sympathy for Seibold however if he can't inspire his team, we are screwed

Last edited:
Yeah i hate that. I mean what does it say when the fans take the loss harder than the players? Correction, that wasnt a loss, that was an embarassment.

Couple more showings like that and even when covid 19 restrictions end, they will still be playing to an empty stadium.

People can lambast Milford, Boyd, Oates, anyone in our backline really, and have a pretty good case for it. However the last two floggings we've been absolutely split down the middle and the new rules just amplify the dominance this gives the opposition. While Milf can and should be expected to play better we have been absolutely walloped in field position and running metres, the first thing to work on is how to defend in the middle. Some tactics on how to get back momentum wouldn't hurt, anything to stop the wave after wave of attacking sets we have to defend.

Again these players can and should be doing better and I wouldn't be bothered if half of them walked, but when you play most of the game pinned in your own half, with no actual plan it's always going to be a hard ask. Dropping Milford for Dearden or Boyd/Oates for Coates isn't going to be the panacea for getting ruined in the middle.

Who has been editing Seibolds wiki page

It is glorious

"Nicknamed “Seibs” or “Pork Belly” due to his love of this delicious yet high-kilojoule meal..."

"This gave Seibold the dubious distinction of having coached his team to two all-time record losses in the space of five games. Setting a new benchmark in 2019 then topping it shortly after did not concern Seibold, as he responded that he had “full faith” in his young, disorganised and poorly-drilled side."

You keep saying things that everyone already knows. The same company also referred to them as donkeys today so I can’t blame them. Surely you’re sick of all the talk and no action? I literally don’t want to see anyone coming up with excuses as to why we have been an utter failure for the last decade. There’s nothing they could say after that effort. Nothing.
I was responding to you calling the media "parasites" and pointing out to you that the relationship is symbiotic, not parasitic.

I was responding to you calling the media "parasites" and pointing out to you that the relationship is symbiotic, not parasitic.
Except it’s the media that pushes for bullshit rule changes, overthrows coaches/CEO’s and sucks the life out of the game. It is parasitic.

Except it’s the media that pushes for bullshit rule changes, overthrows coaches/CEO’s and sucks the life out of the game. It is parasitic.
It creates the soap opera that keeps you talking about the game after it's over.

Not a bad read from Ikin, hard to argue with anything he said:

"A text message was sent out by a senior Broncos staffer to multiple journalists outlining the difference in experience between Brisbane and the Roosters."
Now that is very interesting..

Not a bad read from Ikin, hard to argue with anything he said:

"A text message was sent out by a senior Broncos staffer to multiple journalists outlining the difference in experience between Brisbane and the Roosters."
Now that is very interesting..
I have never liked Ikin, don't rate him as a footballer or a person.
But he is spot on in this article.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrMoore
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Lostboy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • The Strapper
  • Rambstien
  • Socnorb
  • bb_gun
  • heartly87
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • upthebroncs
  • Spooky1013
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.