10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. TPJ
13. Gillett

14. Turpin
15. Offa
16. Carrigan
17. Glenn

That’s the best I can come up with for next year without any major changes to our squad. Ideally Boyd, Macca, and even Gillo are gone and we sign a Foran or another established half and push Bird to the centres and bringing Seggy and Flegler on the bench .

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. Bird
7. Dearden
8. Lodge (C)
9. Macca
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. TPJ
13. Gillett

14. Turpin
15. Offa
16. Carrigan
17. Glenn

That’s the best I can come up with for next year without any major changes to our squad. Ideally Boyd, Macca, and even Gillo are gone and we sign a Foran or another established half and push Bird to the centres and bringing Seggy and Flegler on the bench .
I'd like to see Farnworth and Perese in the mix.

Maybe they're saving their set plays for the finals. (I don't actually believe this, but it sounds better than the alternatives.)

How they don't take a page say out of the NFL which of course is a different game is beyond me. When you have set plays you quickly find out where you can exploit a defence and you do it over and over again untill they make adjustments. It's not that complicated really.
[/QUOTE]

Set plays expose defensive weakness - absolutely.

Which is precisely how and why the Storm keep flogging us, especially 'cos we don't make adjustments. Bellamy is so good at analysing that. His results speak for themselves. Having Isaako, Boyd and Turpin in their current positions is a serious defensive weakness. Opposing coaches must lick their lips every Tuesday when Seibold picks the same fucking side over and over

Last edited:
I'd like to see Farnworth and Perese in the mix.

I could see Herbie replacing Issako. Can't see Perese anywhere else but on the left wing unless he develops massively at centre. He would by too much of a liability in defence the way he is right now. No awareness, he needs things kept simple.

How they don't take a page say out of the NFL which of course is a different game is beyond me. When you have set plays you quickly find out where you can exploit a defence and you do it over and over again untill they make adjustments. It's not that complicated really.

Set plays expose defensive weakness - absolutely.

Which is precisely how and why the Storm keep flogging us, especially 'cos we don't make adjustments. Bellamy is so good at analysing that. His results speak for themselves. Having Isaako, Boyd and Turpin in their current positions is a serious defensive weakness. Opposing coaches must lick their lips every Tuesday when Seibold picks the same fucking side over and over[/QUOTE]

I dare say that even griffin wouldn’t have picked turpin at half back as often as seibold has.

"Attitude" is code for respecting the coach. Seibold is saying he doesn't have the dressing room.

Thats just not true!!!! The players love me......er I mean Seibs. Stick solid mate he will turn it around.
[automerge]1568637750[/automerge]
Imagine being a Storm fan, they'd have zero pulse.
Oh yay another win.
Blah..

Exactly. Boring so and so's. Give me the 98 broncos any time...

Last edited:
Thats just not true!!!! The players love me......er I mean Seibs. Stick solid mate he will turn it around.
[automerge]1568637750[/automerge]

Exactly. Boring so and so's. Give me the 98 broncos any time...
Jesus, winning all the time seems so fucking long ago now!!! It’s depressing lol

Jesus, winning all the time seems so fucking long ago now!!! It’s depressing lol
Its not even the winning. If the players did their best and made the opposition work for a victory, i can wear the loss. What is depressing is the way the team rolls over when we are put under any pressure, the giving up, the poor efforts in defence, the unorganised attack, the half-hearted runs.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.