NEWS Seibold slams Broncos' attitude

Gaz

NRL Player
At the moment the leadership group either aren't being hard enough on poor performances, aren't leading by example or they aren't demanding enough respect from the rest of the playing group.
Nail on the head. Not all of the leadership group are still capable of putting in therefore are unable to criticise others. Big problem.

QCup Player
Nail on the head. Not all of the leadership group are still capable of putting in therefore are unable to criticise others. Big problem.
This and This
- Merged

Kind of your fault, coach. Grow a pair and drop cunts. Stop being their fucking mates.

Your halves are fucking shit. Your wingers are fucking shit. Sort it the **** out.
This. As a supporter ive had enough. Stupidly frustrating. If turps is picked at 7 and boyd 6 again this week ill lose my shit.

Last edited:

Skyblues87

NYC Player
This and This
- Merged

I guess you will be losing your shit as can't see things changing. I hope to god big changes are made in the off season though.
This. As a supporter ive had enough. Stupidly frustrating. If turps is picked at 7 and boyd 6 again this week ill lose my shit.

rnabokov

State of Origin Rep
Bangalow
The spine will be unchanged. You can bank that.
If so, we lose big time. If so, why stress about not getting to the finals?

Then, the only reason for that spine is for Seibold to have sufficient evidence to get rid of Macca and Boyd, or, to fall on his sword for incompetence

Last edited:

animal eater

QCup Player
So many things ticked me off last match but I think that I do not remember seeing ONE set play from the Broncos in 80 minutes. How in the holy hell do you play 80 minutes and not organize one set play? Bewildering isn't it?

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
I'm only talking out my arse here but I expect to see this at the start of next season:

1. Milford
9. Macca
7. Dearden
6. Boyd
14. Turpin.

Segeyaro probably leaves.

Any deviation from this would be a pleasant surprise. The only thing that makes me think it mightn't happen is everyone in the RL universe is screaming at Seibold to start Turpin at 9.
- Merged

So many things ticked me off last match but I think that I do not remember seeing ONE set play from the Broncos in 80 minutes. How in the holy hell do you play 80 minutes and not organize one set play? Bewildering isn't it?
Maybe they're saving their set plays for the finals. (I don't actually believe this, but it sounds better than the alternatives.)

Last edited:

animal eater

QCup Player
Maybe they're saving their set plays for the finals. (I don't actually believe this, but it sounds better than the alternatives.)
[/QUOTE]

How they don't take a page say out of the NFL which of course is a different game is beyond me. When you have set plays you quickly find out where you can exploit a defence and you do it over and over again untill they make adjustments. It's not that complicated really.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
I don’t think there’s been a set play since Milford put Oates over from a scrum wayyyyyy back in round 4 or 5..? Which makes you wonder, what do they do at training?

Last edited:

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
I'm only talking out my arse here but I expect to see this at the start of next season:

1. Milford
9. Macca
7. Dearden
6. Boyd
14. Turpin.

Segeyaro probably leaves.

Any deviation from this would be a pleasant surprise. The only thing that makes me think it mightn't happen is everyone in the RL universe is screaming at Seibold to start Turpin at 9.
- Merged

That spine is probably realistic without signings. The best we can hope for is Bird at 6 in the Wighton/ Munster mould and Boyd at centre.

theshed

NRL Player
1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. Bird
7. Dearden
8. Lodge (C)
9. Macca
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. TPJ
13. Gillett

14. Turpin
15. Offa
16. Carrigan
17. Glenn

That’s the best I can come up with for next year without any major changes to our squad. Ideally Boyd, Macca, and even Gillo are gone and we sign a Foran or another established half and push Bird to the centres and bringing Seggy and Flegler on the bench .

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. Bird
7. Dearden
8. Lodge (C)
9. Macca
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. TPJ
13. Gillett

14. Turpin
15. Offa
16. Carrigan
17. Glenn

That’s the best I can come up with for next year without any major changes to our squad. Ideally Boyd, Macca, and even Gillo are gone and we sign a Foran or another established half and push Bird to the centres and bringing Seggy and Flegler on the bench .
I'd like to see Farnworth and Perese in the mix.

rnabokov

State of Origin Rep
Bangalow
How they don't take a page say out of the NFL which of course is a different game is beyond me. When you have set plays you quickly find out where you can exploit a defence and you do it over and over again untill they make adjustments. It's not that complicated really.
[/QUOTE]

Set plays expose defensive weakness - absolutely.

Which is precisely how and why the Storm keep flogging us, especially 'cos we don't make adjustments. Bellamy is so good at analysing that. His results speak for themselves. Having Isaako, Boyd and Turpin in their current positions is a serious defensive weakness. Opposing coaches must lick their lips every Tuesday when Seibold picks the same fucking side over and over

Last edited:

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
I'd like to see Farnworth and Perese in the mix.
I could see Herbie replacing Issako. Can't see Perese anywhere else but on the left wing unless he develops massively at centre. He would by too much of a liability in defence the way he is right now. No awareness, he needs things kept simple.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Set plays expose defensive weakness - absolutely.

Which is precisely how and why the Storm keep flogging us, especially 'cos we don't make adjustments. Bellamy is so good at analysing that. His results speak for themselves. Having Isaako, Boyd and Turpin in their current positions is a serious defensive weakness. Opposing coaches must lick their lips every Tuesday when Seibold picks the same fucking side over and over[/QUOTE]

I dare say that even griffin wouldn’t have picked turpin at half back as often as seibold has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter