#seiboldout

Kevvie would be doing a better job than Seibold. He also wouldn’t come across as an arrogant wanker at every presser.
You really think the guy who probably had an energy and mental breakdown over coaching and losing a 3 game series this year would have been able to get us higher than 8? While still coaching the state team and with the spine of Nikorima, Boyd, Milford and Macca? Add to that probably Maguire sidelined half the year from eye gouging, Kahu injured and probably Haas and Fifita out the door in 2020?

You really need to think about your sliding doors mate. All the decisions made this year, reverse them, where would we be?

You really think we've gone backwards? Or were we in a bubble that was about to explode? We finished last year the exact same way with the exact same senior players stinking up the leadership group.

No more free rides. Seibold now has full control over the team, and in 3 years this thread will be absolutely ridiculous

You really think the guy who probably had an energy and mental breakdown over coaching and losing a 3 game series this year would have been able to get us higher than 8? While still coaching the state team and with the spine of Nikorima, Boyd, Milford and Macca? Add to that probably Maguire sidelined half the year from eye gouging, Kahu injured and probably Haas and Fifita out the door in 2020?

You really need to think about your sliding doors mate. All the decisions made this year, reverse them, where would we be?

You really think we've gone backwards? Or were we in a bubble that was about to explode? We finished last year the exact same way with the exact same senior players stinking up the leadership group.

No more free rides. Seibold now has full control over the team, and in 3 years this thread will be absolutely ridiculous

Kevvie got the best out of Milf. If you can get the best out of him you improve performance.

Seibold won’t survive three more years.

Last edited:

Horrible end to the year - but deep inside maybe expected. I'm still optimistic and excited for the next few years- when we were good (Dearden, Milford, TPJ, Haas, Turpin, Staggs all in position and playing well) we looked like a proper top eight team.

Everyone knows what has to be done now, and everyone will be onside or very conspicious for being off.

Everyone knows why Melbourne mop us every year - 2006. That shit still burns Smith and Bellamy. The young Broncos need to use this pain that way. The old ones just need to go, except for Gillo and Glenn for another year.

[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] calm down mate. Go take a 27 year nap
I have just awoken from my 27 year nap and have found that the team i supported before entering my slumber has grown soft. It is no longer the growing juggernaut in the north that instilled fear in the southern states (on which i fed).

I aint dancing no more, this clown is pissed.

Seibold won’t survive three more years.
Utter rubbish.
Do you have any idea what he has had to put up with this past year and the enormity of the job he faces going forward.
As a passionate fan base we can't find or agree on a captain to replace Boyd. What’s that say about our recruitment and retention department other then they have provided us with a bunch of potentially great youngsters but what happened in the gap years where we were a gun side until now.
Paul Whites contract is up soon and his legacy in the corporate arena is in the blue but sadly in the football arena in the red and we are struggling.

Just be very thankful you have a young and diligent coach like Anthony Seibold to fix this awful mess that he inherited from a pack of incompetent bastards.

If he loses too many games next year the pressure will be too much and he’ll get fired. The expectations and pressure are real at the Broncos and there are consequences if you do not reach certain standards. So no, it’s not rubbish.

Last edited:

I agree, except I would say this thread is absolutely ridiculous already

I have just awoken from my 27 year nap and have found that the team i supported before entering my slumber has grown soft. It is no longer the growing juggernaut in the north that instilled fear in the southern states (on which i fed).

I aint dancing no more, this clown is pissed.
Dance clown , Dance!

I have no beef with him, but I have to say when I heard Cross was Seibs assistant coach I thought that was very unBronco like. I mean he hardly generated a warm and fuzzy feeling of 'we're in safe hands here' did he? Not sure what his job was this year, but on the surface it looks like he has failed miserably.

I'm betting he'll be made at least one of the sacrificial lambs.

I have no beef with him, but I have to say when I heard Cross was Seibs assistant coach I thought that was very unBronco like. I mean he hardly generated a warm and fuzzy feeling of 'we're in safe hands here' did he? Not sure what his job was this year, but on the surface it looks like he has failed miserably.

I'm betting he'll be made at least one of the sacrificial lambs.
I honestly can't recall any Broncos side ever defending as consistently poorly as this one.

The Parramatta hiding has blown the Bulldogs hiding the week before into the distant past, but honestly that was arguably just as bad given the quality of the opposition. Then you had the Melbourne hiding prior to that. We've been badly flogged more times this year than I can stand to recall.

I honestly can't recall any Broncos side ever defending as consistently poorly as this one.

The Parramatta hiding has blown the Bulldogs hiding the week before into the distant past, but honestly that was arguably just as bad given the quality of the opposition. Then you had the Melbourne hiding prior to that. We've been badly flogged more times this year than I can stand to recall.
Yip it was very fugly to watch. If I'm Hodgo I'm dusting off my resume and making sure it's up-to-date.

I honestly beleive Bellamy was scared of leaving the comfort zone of the Storm. Broncos too big a challenge even for him. It would take too long to turn things round and us lot demand instant success.

He’ll retire when Smith does or soon after when the storm are floating in about our recent position at the bottom of the 8. When he does that’s when we should get him in the Broncos organisation in the role that we offered Wayne.

Yip it was very fugly to watch. If I'm Hodgo I'm dusting off my resume and making sure it's up-to-date.
If I'm Hodges I'm probably waiting patiently for the Queensland job. By then Queensland's next generation should be on the rise and he'll have Coached most of them in U20's Origin already.

Siebold HAS to turn us into a top 4 side this season. That means making tough decisions and having tough conversations and the board letting him do so.

I believe Siebold has had his hands tied this season when it comes to team selections.

That's why he said in the presser 'We have to ask ourselves as a club, is just making the finals good enough?" . He basically threw down the gauntlent to tell the board to let him do what he needs to do.

Top 4 for me, is the only pass mark for this club. If Siebold cannot deliver us a top 4 finish in 2020, then he needs to go.

I think if we make like 5th or 6th next year and have a few key signings on the way for 2021 (like Ponga) then it will be borderline acceptable. It also hinges on how he cuts the crap over the off season.

If you can believe it we actually conceded more points last year... 500 compared to 489 this year.

We had a reasonable period post origin up till basically the dogs game (Melbourne excluded)

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.