PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Attachments

• nope.jpg
    nope.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 48
Bad game? He is having a bad season so far and his bad games are starting to out number his good.

He fucking sucks. Fat, lazy and a halfwit. The club needed to show some backbone and sack him over the podcast shit.

I thought he was terrible tonight and has been sketchy this whole season. Part of the problem is the team is coached into using him as an attacking threat when his best attribute atm is just solid runs from out of our back end.

When he gets the ball in attack and has more options than just run to an open line that is when he inevitably ***** things up.

He’s a big fool, just like Oates was once but he’s our big fool and he’ll learn.

Bad game? He is having a bad season so far and his bad games are starting to out number his good.

He fucking sucks. Fat, lazy and a halfwit. The club needed to show some backbone and sack him over the podcast shit.
Who are you to go around calling players any name under the sun? Get off your high horse, you’re the type of fan we don’t need. Try some constructive criticism.

FMD...emotional much?

So who are you replacing him with.....?

Who are you to go around calling players any name under the sun? Get off your high horse, you’re the type of fan we don’t need. Try some constructive criticism.

Players are open to criticism, comes with the job.

The problem with Cobbo is that he doesn’t want to learn. I’ve spoken to people in the know who say that he’s already done everything he wants to do

I hope we have some talent coming through that's close to replacing him. When he's on, he's on. But he's hardly ever there. Hope we see a Staggs like turnaround. We can't wait a season for it though, that edge wasn't awesome tonight.

"Poor" is a bit of a stretch......

He's still very naive in the game of RL
and life.

I'm sticking with naive....and not stupidity. I'm working through it.

Cobbo is your new Milford then?

At this point I would be happy for Arthurs to replace him for a game or two when Oates comes back to give him a break, tbh, if he keeps doing dumb shit.

What we need is someone even better waiting in the wings to put pressure on his spot.

What a dumb thread. Goodness me. Yes the kid does some dumb things at times but he's a kid, give him time.

The fact is, if he does something dumb, he doesn't go into his shell and often pulls out something freakish to make up for it. He also makes a BUCKET LOAD of metres. He has so much value to the team, this kind of thread is just stupid.

I don't disagree, he's been poor. But watch the kid when the camera sneaks a look at him when he's walking back after a try. He is so embarrassed that he gets that "I don't know how to act in these situations" self-conscious grin. He is the epitome of young and lacking experience. He'll get to where he needs to be, and he has the teammates around him to help him get there.

As I said, I don’t believe he wants to improve based on what people involved with the club have told me. He thinks he’s there already, he thinks the blokes coaching him can’t coach and he’s reached the only goal he’s ever had.

And giving up on that catch was unforgivable. He made a lot of metres because we were coming out of our own half a lot. He has been poor all season.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Galah
  • Painin the Haas
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Don
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.