PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

God so what is this thread? When cobbo plays well, it’s considered poor form for people to tag the creator in it. But when he plays bad it’s fine for the creator to post in here smugly?

Mentioned it in the post-match thread, but I thought he looked very fatigued around 50 minutes into that match.

No vigour in his hit-ups, and whilst he does have a mistake in him, there were a few more than usual tonight. Let's not forget this was his first game back from that Origin injury, too.

Think the bye will do the young fella the world of good.

Phew, it IS the Cobbo thread. Thought I must have clicked on the Billy thread for a second there. Good to see it's back on track.

Cobbo can find the try line, but jeez he can put the pressure back on us with silly errors.

Mentioned it in the post-match thread, but I thought he looked very fatigued around 50 minutes into that match.

No vigour in his hit-ups, and whilst he does have a mistake in him, there were a few more than usual tonight. Let's not forget this was his first game back from that Origin injury, too.

He'll be in origin, so no bye for Cobbo.... good point re the hip injury... might've rushed back to show he's fit for origin.

Could look to rest him in Rd 17 given Arthars and Mariner are both available

So it's a popularity contest, and Selwyn beat their brains out!
flashing homer simpson GIF

He hurt his hip again .
Got hit in a standing tackle .

Yep he got up holding his hip a few times thereafter. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in doubt for origin.
Wouldn't be the worst thing in my opinion. We've got lots of winger options at the state level right now - Cobbo gets to have a couple of weeks off and get right for the run home.

Selwyn should release a book, call it "Selwyn, hips and Origin".

Actually be a good read, if they just filter out the word "yeah".

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.