PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

I loved the switch or the play where Herbie and Staggs are in the right. Then Staggs pops up on the left. Stretch the defensive line

The media admits he was lazy and showing up to training late and there’s silence in here. Nothing usually gets past you guys.

Glad he’s improving though. That’s all I asked for.

Like a lot of young kids coming into the NRL, lacking maturity and didn't understand the importance of preparation and looking after himself.

He was always going to improve with more experience.

Like a lot of young kids coming into the NRL, lacking maturity and didn't understand the importance of preparation and looking after himself.

He was always going to improve with more experience.

Well I don't know if "he was always going to improve with more experience" - some don't - but I'm glad he has and hope he can keep it up, kid is an absolute weapon and so, so likeable!

The media admits he was lazy and showing up to training late and there’s silence in here. Nothing usually gets past you guys.

Where is this? I genuinely haven't seen it.

Where is this? I genuinely haven't seen it.

An article on CM where they mention in the lead-up to the Dragons game last year he was late for the captains run so they put him through a grueling boxing session.

Yeah it was good he umm yeah caught the ball and umm yeah in the corner, yeah.

Umm He gets paid to play rugby league yeah.
Not cut social media promos . Yeah .

You want curated answers go talk to DCE .

OH FFS !
Flog that dead horse some more . Please !

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Stix
  • MrRobot
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ostin86
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncs30
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.