PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying. Milford, Dave Taylor, Andrew Walker, Mark Geyer, Wally Lewis, Steve Renoir and even Arthur Beetson were poor trainers who killed it on field. The latter few were luckily able to sustain it over a long period of time. Not everyone can.

My issue is that he has faults and I hope he plans on working on them because he’s not Wally Lewis, he can’t just show up and be good forever.
Yeh that "Steve Renoir" was such a Frenchy smelling plasterer and painter in his day job was he not?

Yeh that "Steve Renoir" was such a Frenchy smelling plasterer and painter in his day job was he not?

DALLE 2023 04 02 112831   brisbane bronco nrl player

Painted by Steve Renoir - it is called 'Almost Gillett'

DALLE 2023 06 02 091226

Painted by Steve Renoir - it's called 'The Veer'

must admit..been watching thus thread fir a while....,what rubbish. the kid loves his footy makes plenty of mistakes yes thsts youth but ffs so much upside. off field ...really..this is broncs they will sort that
me persinally rare talent

crack on Cobbmeister

must admit..been watching thus thread fir a while....,what rubbish. the kid loves his footy makes plenty of mistakes yes thsts youth but ffs so much upside. off field ...really..this is broncs they will sort that

crack on Cobbmeister
?

crack on Cobbmeister
sorry for spelling big fingrrs

Try saying it in English......?

why question i am saying i thunk he is a gun disagreeing with Cult
Then why reply to my post about Steve Renoir?

Seems a bit dis-jointed to say the least. But let's move on.

Then why reply to my post about Steve Renoir?

Seems a bit dis-jointed to say the least. But let's move on.

@Broncorob is just expressing his inner arteest through his version of language.

How did Justin Hodges turn out?
There's some stories out there of his training ethic and Im sure we all remember his origin debut at 20 years old.

How did Justin Hodges turn out?
There's some stories out there of his training ethic and Im sure we all remember his origin debut at 20 years old.
that pass....but he turned out alright..turncoat bla bla... maybe some current kids that have keft the fold will come back ee are fickle

ok now i get your response....i was replying to other...think we are in agreement.. ok?

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • Manofoneway
  • phoenix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Footy Fanatic
  • whykickamoocow
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Evander
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.