Semi Finals Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Semi Final #1
Sydney Roosters (1st) vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (5th)
Allianz Stadium, Friday 18 September 2015
Kick Off: 7:55pm

1420538664.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Sam Moa 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Siosiua Taukeiaho
Interchange: 14. Jackson Hastings 15. Isaac Liu 16. Kane Evans 17. Mitchell Aubusson 18. Suaia Matagi
1420513222.png

1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Sam Perrett 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Damien Cook 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood
Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Shaun Lane 16. David Klemmer 17. Tim Browne 19. Lloyd Perrett

Semi Final #2
North Queensland Cowboys (3rd) vs Cronulla Sharks (6th)
1300SMILES Stadium, Saturday 19 September 2015
Kick Off: 7:00pm

1420530280.png

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Michael Morgan 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. Matthew Scott 9. Jake Granville 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. John Asiata 16. Scott Bolton 17. Ben Hannant 19. Ray Thompson
1420518027.png

1. Michael Gordon 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Gerard Beale 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Valentine Holmes 6. Jack Bird 7. Jeff Robson 8. Chris Heighington 9. Michael Ennis 10. Sam Tagataese 11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Ben Barba 15. Anthony Tupou 16. Andrew Fifita 17. Jayson Bukuya 18. Matt Prior

Last edited:
Re: Finals Week Two Discussion

Mitchell Pearce is due back for the Roosters.

Sam Kasiano has been cleared by the judiciary, Frank Pritchard faces a one week ban for his knee on Gareth Widdop.

Michael Ennis is free to play after being charged with a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle on Chris McQueen.

Mitchell Pearce is due back for the Roosters.

Sam Kasiano has been cleared by the judiciary, Frank Pritchard faces a one week ban for his knee on Gareth Widdop.

Michael Ennis is free to play after being charged with a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle on Chris McQueen.

I feel like that specific sentence has been used a few times this year. Does he not get carry over points or something?

Total carry-over points are reduced by 5 for each game played without charge. I believe he only had 13 points after serving his last suspension.

Ennis has 1 prior similar offence and 1 prior non-similar offence on his record.

That increases the load by 50% (37.5) and 20% (15) making the base penalty 127.5 (not sure if they carry the decimal) but with a 25% reduction for an early guilty plea, he just squeezes in with 95 points.

Last edited:

Ennis has 1 prior similar offence and 1 non-prior similar offence on his record.

I know what you mean, but adding non-prior offences to someone's record is very Minority Report of the NRL!

Ennis is a big in for the Sharks.

I seriously doubt they can beat the Cowboys anyway, but if he's not there they're toast.

Cheerin' for the Cowboys and the Doggies (ugh). Dogs will lose, but hopefully they can take some Roosters players with them... let's say through suspension, so I don't offend anyone.

Cheerin' for the Cowboys and the Doggies (ugh). Dogs will lose, but hopefully they can take some Roosters players with them... let's say through suspension, so I don't offend anyone.

Well Roosters players won't be getting suspended any time soon.

If they drop Kasiano or something on his head they might get a week, which is enough for me.

If they drop Kasiano or something on his head they might get a week, which is enough for me.

They would be free to play with the early guilty plea

I'l say it . I hope there are injuries .

The Cowboys can't lose right. I mean winning form is good form isn't it. So, looking at the most recent form for the cows it is a loss and looking at their season form against the Sharks it is a loss and a loss. That must mean the Cows will start heavy favourite based on all their 'good' form. Last 6 games for the cows....4 losses and 2 wins. The last time they played the Sharks was 5 weeks ago and that was a loss. Yep, can't lose apparently

Anybody else need any salt?

Someone needs to tell Huge that he's not a Sharks fan anymore.

hqdefault.jpg

I cry everytime.

Careful please.

Cowboys due for a win then

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Dazza 92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bongo
  • Porthoz
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • ostin86
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.