Semi Finals Discussion

Re: Finals Week Two Discussion

Harrigan did the Broncos little favours in the ruck, but the Broncos insistence to stand deep and give up metres and run one out killed them as well.

Alf's head wasn't in the game either.

Pearnice not playing this week. So he'll be back against us, more underdone than what he would have been if he played tomorrow.

Pearnice not playing this week. So he'll be back against us, more underdone than what he would have been if he played tomorrow.

If Roosters win tonight.

Still tipping them but with Pearce out and wet weather anticipated, it plays right into the Dog's hands. Less chance for attacking football in the wet. In that case, a scrappy battle up front suits the Dogs to a T.

Roosters will have one eye on next week . Dogs by 6 or 7

Obviously just hoping they smash seven shades of shit out of each other and pick up some injuries and/or suspensions.

Cows should romp it in tomorrow.

I can't believe I'm doing it but I'm changing over to the Dogs.

Im tipping an upset this weekend... I'm just not sure which game..

Based on everything I've seen, I'm tipping the Roosters.

Despite losing last week, I rated their performance over Melbourne better than the Bulldogs effort against St George Illawarra. The Roosters line-up seems more settled and while they will miss JWH who was key in their last meeting against the Bulldogs, I believe the loss last week will do them the world of good this week and highlight a few areas that they've needed to work on for sometime.

I'm not counting the Bulldogs out either. If there's one team that can spring an upset on the day and out-play the top teams at their best, it's them and they've still got enough troops to get the job done. I know that they're considered outsiders after losing Lichaa and Hodkinson, but I think their replacements have arguably been just as good and honestly, I didn't think either left much of a shadow. Hodkinson fell back down to earth after a really good 2014, while Lichaa remains a work in progress and a victim of Des' high expectations. I know he's got a rap on him, but the more I see of Cook, the more I question the decision to play Lichaa for the entire 80 when it was clear that fatigue was getting the best of him.

However, it's been awhile since the Bulldogs were on their game, their performances the past few weeks have been far from convincing and I think the Roosters should be able to bounce back after a disappointing performance in Week 1.

Roosters by 4.

Has extra time in any sport ever gone for 7 days? Would be good if whoever wins this game only got a ten minute turnaround.

Only light rain but apparently a fairly strong breeze at the ground which the Roosters will have at their backs to start with, so the Dogs will have to hold on early because Maloney is going to pepper them

I'm tipping the Roosters in this one. They almost won last week and whilst i didn't see the Dogs they seemed lucky to beat a Dragons side that was as lucky as anything to be there. The Roosters loss should be a wake up call and I'm expecting them to have to much firepower for Canterbury but you can never write the Bulldogs off.

Roosters by 10

What the **** is Mitchell Pierce wearing?

**** me.

Greatest player ever...for the Queensland Mighty Maroons.

Has extra time in any sport ever gone for 7 days? Would be good if whoever wins this game only got a ten minute turnaround.

The closest thing I can think of is Isner vs Mahut in Wimbledon 2010, match went for over 11 hours, played across 3 days. I remember watching parts of it.

Please give us HD next year 9.

The quality of the broadcast now is shit.

Me throughout this game:

giphy.gif

Ruminated over this game most of today but sticking with the Roosters.

At their best, they're a superior team to the Dogs. Taking out the MP third year running really speaks as to how they perform at a high level week after week. More than we can say about the Dogs.

Whoever wins, I hope they tear strips off each other.

Oh look, another game that didn't sell out.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.