Semi Finals Discussion

Re: Finals Week Two Discussion

Not sure why Barba didnt go inside there. Graham pretty much unmarked.

This feel Origin 3 like. And I reckon the decisive common factor isn't Matt Scott or Thurston. It's Michael Ennis's limp defence at marker.

Yes, agreed, but I also see Morgan as so dangerous .. playing up at another level to last week. In fact the whole team is. This is a serious football team on this form ... but will they fade?

Only one New South Fails side remaining. :takdir:

Also, isn't it great knowing Gallen will never win a premiership? Can't wait to see his face after the siren. :takdir:

Yes, agreed, but I also see Morgan as so dangerous .. playing up at another level to last week. In fact the whole team is. This is a serious football team on this form ... but will they fade?

Morgan was probably underdone last week.

Hopefully Pearce will be the same when he returns against us.

Gallen looks shot. They should hook him, doing more harm than good.

Soo many soft penalties just to even up the count

I don't know why the commentators are making such a big deal about Gallen taking the field again. It's not like him getting a special injection to help with his recovery is anything new...

99.5 in Cairns

Tate is sideline commentary

From what you said I expected it'd be either local or at least a Qld call. I love it when they don't have to be impartial and can call it as a fan.

Morgan was probably underdone last week.

Hopefully Pearce will be the same when he returns against us.

Thurston is also playing with a whole lot more energy and composure. His decision making, defence, control and kicking are pure class - seems to have so much time to do his stuff.

Pearce even at his best doesn't come close. He actually doesn't worry me much at all

So glad Peptide Paul won't win a GF this year.

That was pretty awesome

Just have to hope that they don't use up all their luck in one game.

Thurston's been watching the Hodges highlight reel.

From what you said I expected it'd be either local or at least a Qld call. I love it when they don't have to be impartial and can call it as a fan.

The last one I heard was Gallen a bigger whinger then Jamie Lyon lol

Only one New South Fails side remaining. :takdir:

Also, isn't it great knowing Gallen will never win a premiership? Can't wait to see his face after the siren. :takdir:

And 90% of NSW league fans are in our corner as well :takdir:

Wow and I really believed Cronulla had a good shot before the game. The Cowboys just monstered them from the first play and Cronulla had no answers. Matt Scott was superb and is my MOM though I'm expecting them to give it to Thurston as he will get all the attention from the press tomorrow but it happened on the back of Scott and co.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • sooticus
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.