Semi Finals Discussion

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Re: Finals Week Two Discussion

I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm leaning in favour of the Sharks and tipping them to cause an upset because

- They have convinced me of late despite the Storm and Manly game
- They are coming of momentum and confidence
- They have key players in form
- The Cowboys will probably have some wind taken out of them from last week
- They have beaten the Cowboys twice this year and have a successful record against them

Tip; Sharks by 4 with Ennis MOM

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Cowboys looking much stronger.

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013

How on earth are the Cowboys not up by 50 right now?

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014

Matt Scott has been fucking enormous.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

1 point or 50 points, the Sharks won't beat them if the Cowboys just keep going like this.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Fifita could be the best prop in the game if he wasn't so dumb.

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013

Shaping up to be another dud game. Broncos - Cowboys clash last week has been the only finals game worth watching, imo.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Lol at that penalty.

That happens about 300 times a game FFS, can't just start blowing for it now.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

Shaping up to be another dud game. Broncos - Cowboys clash last week has been the only finals game worth watching, imo.

You didn't think the Roosters V Storm game was worth watching? or the Dogs V Dragons game that went to golden point or the first half of yesterday's game?

Sad

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014

Fifita could be the best prop in the game if he wasn't so dumb.

Truth. His penchant for laughing off his errors and penalties makes it worse too.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Regardless of it's a cheap penalty, I hate this "it's finals football" as an excuse to not penalise. I don't give a shit if it's Origin or Under 20's, don't do stupid shit and you won't get pinged.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008

You didn't think the Roosters V Storm game was worth watching? or the Dogs V Dragons game that went to golden point or the first half of yesterday's game?

Sad

Why is it sad, that [MENTION=8315]CaptainHook[/MENTION] has a different view to yourself.

I thought the Dogs vs Dragons game was boring. Game should never have gone into golden point, but a ref stuffed up.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Regardless of it's a cheap penalty, I hate this "it's finals football" as an excuse to not penalise. I don't give a shit if it's Origin or Under 20's, don't do stupid shit and you won't get pinged.

I agree wholeheartedly.

The thing is, they've blown for that penalty after having not blown one all year, and they probably won't blow one again in the remaining few games.

Storm attack the face about 50 times a match and it never gets pulled up.

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013

Full credit to the Cowboys crowd. They are relentless in their support. It's how people in Brisbane need to be next week who are planning on going to the game. Despite a massive crowd last week, I reckon you'd hear more cheer in a graveyard. Don't go there to fucking 'hang out' or to 'see a good game.' Bag the opposition team mercilessly. The Roosters will be determined not to come home empty handed and the crowd need to make their job difficult.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

Before the game, I would have been surprised if the Cowboys didn't win by 20+. Now I'll be surprised if they don't win by 30.

Unread

Active Now

• rnabokov
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Galah
  • thenry
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.