Semi Radradra does a SBW on the Parramatta Eels

Didn't he also have time off from playing because of all the racist booing. Semi to do the same.

Give it one more week of booing and the spin will be 'Traumatised Semi has to flee the game he loves for French Rugby to escape racially motivated booing'

If they are racist why is he the only one they boo? Plenty of other indigenous players didn't get booed. Goodes was as popular in Melbourne as Gallen is in Qld, he just loved playing the race card.

If they are racist why is he the only one they boo? Plenty of other indigenous players didn't get booed. Goodes was as popular in Melbourne as Gallen is in Qld, he just loved playing the race card.

Yeah this. The booing wasn't racially motivated, at least on the whole, but that is the story he portrayed and the media ran with it. Any public figures or reporters that tried to say how ridiculous it was seeing there were so many other indigenous players in the AFL that weren't booed were howled down as racists themselves by wowsers like Kelly Underwood.

Goodes was booed because he wasn't liked because of his staging and he always came across as an arrogant ****. That has nothing to do with race.

Yeah this. The booing wasn't racially motivated, at least on the whole, but that is the story he portrayed and the media ran with it. Any public figures or reporters that tried to say how ridiculous it was seeing there were so many other indigenous players in the AFL that weren't booed were howled down as racists themselves by wowsers like Kelly Underwood.

Goodes was booed because he wasn't liked because of his staging and he always came across as an arrogant ****. That has nothing to do with race.

There was most certainly a racial undertone to the booing of Goodes. You are being ignorant if you think otherwise.

I am so glad Radradra got booed. For trying to chuck a SBW and ditching the Eels and the other off field incident.

There was most certainly a racial undertone to the booing of Goodes. You are being ignorant if you think otherwise.

Bullshit. Not one of your camp has been able to tell us why other Aboriginals were not booed.

I'll tell you why he was booed. Because he called Australians racist because they were booing him. They don't like being called racists, especially when they're not being racist. He was booed because he couldn't keep his massive whinging mouth shut.

I am so glad Radradra got booed. For trying to chuck a SBW and ditching the Eels and the other off field incident.

So you're ok with him being racially booed because he is Fijian?

Last edited:
Bullshit. Not one of your camp has been able to tell us why other Aboriginals were not booed.I'll tell you why he was booed. Because he called Australians racist because they were booing him. They don't like being called racists, especially when they're not being racist. He was booed because he couldn't keep his massive whinging mouth shut.
I've always thought it was quite obvious but obviously I was wrong. People don't like an uppity Black Man who will stand up for what he believes in. They've only showed just how racist they are by booing him every time he touched the ball for the last few years of his career.

I've always thought it was quite obvious but obviously I was wrong. People don't like an uppity Black Man who will stand up for what he believes in. They've only showed just how racist they are by booing him every time he touched the ball for the last few years of his career.

Bullshit.

'An uppity black man' - fucking hell.

So basically your saying if you belong to a group that is prone to discrimination, if you act like an arsehole and the response will always come from a place of discrimation?

Last edited:
I've had my say and I am done. I have my belief and you have yours. No point arguing about it.

I've had my say and I am done. I have my belief and you have yours. No point arguing about it.
Fwiw beads, I absolutely believe what you say plays a part. I think you're both right, there was a lot of people booing and for different reasons.

To say none of the people booing were doing it to be racist is IMO absurd. But to say everyone booing was racist is absurd too. So I think it's a bit of a both.

Fwiw beads, I absolutely believe what you say plays a part. I think you're both right, there was a lot of people booing and for different reasons. To say none of the people booing were doing it to be racist is IMO absurd. But to say everyone booing was racist is absurd too. So I think it's a bit of a both.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.