Sexual assault allegation

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I reckon the woman had the worst decision making capabilities of the lot of them. It took her friend to make her see sense in her actions.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
robbie mustoe said:
Coxy said:
Probably not. Doesn't make it right, and leads to a lot of problems. Seen Wedding Crashers? :P

That's my point then. It is not reasonable to expect the players to consider a female's state of mind before going ahead with the act. This sort of notion is just representative of the ridiculous expectations that some people in here are placing on the players.

That particular one perhaps. But my thought would be no player would pick up a random for fear of all of the above that I listed before!

Hence why I'm so disappointed in these guys. It's SO stupid.

They have SO much more to lose than they gain from a cheap ****.

B

bronco_babe77

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
mrslong said:
I reckon the woman had the worst decision making capabilities of the lot of them. It took her friend to make her see sense in her actions.

Unless the guys took advantage of her, she needs to own up to some of the reponsibilities too. It won't impact her publicly like the others but, if she consented, must shoulder some of the consequences. That sort of behaviour with randoms could land her in a very bad situation, much worse than this one. I hope everyone learns something from this saga. All involved were very, very stupid [icon_thumbs_do

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
how long before we can make poorly taste jokes about the boncos?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
mrslong: as far as I'm concerned they're fair game. So long as it's not something that could be construed as prejudging the police investigation.

Admins may disagree.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Just on 4BC radio.

They said Channel 10 are reporting the woman has dropped the complaint.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Oh, well then all is forgiven.

Go K! Go Sam! Go Darius!

:roll:

Now I expect the Broncos to deal with the fact this even happened.

R

robbie mustoe

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2008
If the complaint dropped that is good news and the issue should be put aside.

It is just a shame that an anonymous member of the public can drag out players' names through the dirt by coming out with this garbage.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Because they're young guys, single, sexy, drunk and a girl offered it. Nothing wrong with that. Shouldn't matter that they're superstars on big money.

Or something.

Rock: we need a wrist movement emoticon, very appropriate for all those that are now going to come in and say the guys shouldn't face any sanction from the Broncos.

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008
i guarantee nothing will happen. the broncos and police haven't even named the players and won't now that the complaint has been dropped.

let's focus on footy now

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
mrslong: as far as I'm concerned they're fair game. So long as it's not something that could be construed as prejudging the police investigation.

Admins may disagree.

In that case....

this one is some of frank the tanks handy work...

lolathunt.jpg

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
If it happens again, I suggest the hire a call girl.

But why pay for it when you can get it free.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Maybe they can just say they're a foreign exchange student and want a discount? :P

T

THORN12

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
I work at Channel 10. No such thing has been reported at our news desk.

A

andirect

BRL Player
Sep 14, 2008
to be honest, i think the players allegedly involved have already suffered enough having their names dragged through mud by the media.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
If this sort of conduct is not considered contrary to their roles and responsibilities as a representative of the Broncos, the code of conduct needs to be rewritten immediately.

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.