Sharks Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

argh!!!! was it really necessary for Yoh Yeh to come in on that play?!?!?!?!?!

Execution.

Sounds like a good idea for a few of the numbskulls in white tonight.

At least I got one tip right this week...

I am starting to be negative like most others on the forums after this garbage tonight

Hi guys 1st post so go easy on me.
My brother lives in Brisbane and has been broncos daft since he moved there last year.

Thought i would sign up and see what the fuss is all about lol

I take it injuries are causing problems for broncos just now?

Bring back Webby, we need a forwards coach.

And we need a better defensive coach, what is Ryan doing!!???!

Seeing Ben Hunt tonight, he is over-rated.

McCullough not the best.

Seriously, I would much rather not even discuss this game atm.. argh! When will this team stop putting up this crap! If we get flogged after Origin I will be seriously frustrated! I hope they can at least win this game we may very easily slip out of the 8th with a loss now and after Origin.

Fozz said:
Bring back Webby, we need a forwards coach.

And we need a better defensive coach, what is Ryan doing!!???!

Wasn't Ryan a one-hit wonder? A shoulder charge like hit, and that was it?

If so, then it does make sense.

Why can't there be someone to teach the small blokes, tackle low. Players are being left on their own. Very poor marker defense due to the lack of dominant tackles. 3 players can make the tackle yet an offload is still made.

Just a pathetic effort once more. Maybe we need to be wooden spooners before Henjak wakes up. Or at least the Broncos management.

At least Ben Te'o is showing some passion.

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse.... we get lapped by a sharks side :(

Does anybody review video at the broncos?? How many weeks in a row do we need to see our wingers go up for speckies only to have no chance of catching it. ie winterstein. Absolutely hopeless. Highballs 101: Give yourself a chance of catching it and keep your feet on the ground!

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.