NEWS Shock Broncos switch has $1M star on the move

I always said that Milf has become a half and should never be swapped back to fullback. But **** it why not. Let’s do it.

Some people are going to love and be excited by what Milf could potentially bring in terms of support and running game at 1 and the extra room for him to move, as well as getting Darius out of the fullback spot.

Others will bemoan Darius having to defend in the line, the lack of any halves kicking options if our main kicker moves out of the halves and the fact that it has been a long time since Milf played at the back.

I'm not sure whether we will even see it, let alone if it will work... but I think both sides can agree it is a move which smacks of desperation - perhaps this sort of experiment is overdue and will benefit the team, or perhaps it will just unsettle things further.

It will be interesting.

He's going to touch the ball a lot less at fullback, and I don't really trust our structures and a halves combination of Boyd and O'Sullivan to be able to get him quality ball in an attacking position.

I say we put Isaako into the centres

He's going to touch the ball a lot less at fullback, and I don't really trust our structures and a halves combination of Boyd and O'Sullivan to be able to get him quality ball in an attacking position.
That's true but having been in the halves for a bit, if he does see something and call for it theres a good chance he'll actually get the ball.

The real shame is that if this works, we could have kept kodi.

Some people are going to love and be excited by what Milf could potentially bring in terms of support and running game at 1 and the extra room for him to move, as well as getting Darius out of the fullback spot.

Others will bemoan Darius having to defend in the line, the lack of any halves kicking options if our main kicker moves out of the halves and the fact that it has been a long time since Milf played at the back.

I'm not sure whether we will even see it, let alone if it will work... but I think both sides can agree it is a move which smacks of desperation - perhaps this sort of experiment is overdue and will benefit the team, or perhaps it will just unsettle things further.

It will be interesting.

Not at all.

Confirmed: Media outlets read Broncoshq for their scoops.

Also, I wonder if Boyd will play 6 this week with a view to Paix going into the halves next week and Boyd to centre if the Milf experiment works. Paix did just re-sign afterall.

I wonder if Boyd might go to centre this week actually:

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Coates
6. SOS
7. Turpin
8. Haas
9. Macca
10. Lodge
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. TPJ

14. Segeyaro
15. Joffa
16. Flegler
17. Carrigan

Is this actually that out there??

Confirmed: Media outlets read Broncoshq for their scoops.

Also, I wonder if Boyd will play 6 this week with a view to Paix going into the halves next week and Boyd to centre if the Milf experiment works. Paix did just re-sign afterall.

I wonder if Boyd might go to centre this week actually:

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Coates
6. SOS
7. Turpin
8. Haas
9. Macca
10. Lodge
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. TPJ

14. Segeyaro
15. Joffa
16. Flegler
17. Carrigan

Is this actually that out there??
I like it

If this is true this is a shit call from a coach who has got no clue what to do next with our team. Moving Boyd to 6 is rubbish, he can't fckn kick long ffs and does not have variation in his passing game. Only that cutout pass. If we move him put him at wing or centre. This will be painful to watch

Seibold is in a no win position. If he leaves Boyd at fullback he will be lynched but there’s no one else in the team other than Milf and Isaako who can play there. Folks are screaming at him to drop Isaako so he can’t move him to fullback. His only option for this season is to move Milf or don’t move Boyd. No one will be happy either way.

The only thing Seibold can be blamed for is not noticed this issue earlier and doing it before he released Kodi.

Love how the "journo" doesn't even say this is fact. Just uses the term "reports emerged". Surely it isn't that hard to figure out for a journo whether it happened or not.

This is a great move long term. Not sure what’s not to like about this move.

We’ve moved Milford to fullback and re-signed Paix.

This opens up a path way for Paix at 6 seeing as Boyd is not a long term option there, he can easily shift out to the centres.

Next year with a pre season under everyone’s belt I’d love to see this spine in Round 1

1. Milford
6. Paix
7. Dearden
9. Turpin

My full line up (with no more signings or releases)

1. Anthony Milford
2. Corey Oates
3. Darius Boyd
4. Kotoni Staggs
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Corey Paix
7. Thomas Dearden
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Jake Turpin
10. Payne Haas
11. Jack Bird
12. Matt Gillett
13. Tevita Pangai Junior
17. Joe Ofahengaue

18. Andrew McCullough
19. Alex Glenn
20. Patrick Carrigan
21. Richard Kennar

This is a great move long term. Not sure what’s not to like about this move.

We’ve moved Milford to fullback and re-signed Paix.

This opens up a path way for Paix at 6 seeing as Boyd is not a long term option there, he can easily shift out to the centres.

Next year with a pre season under everyone’s belt I’d love to see this spine in Round 1

1. Milford
6. Paix
7. Dearden
9. Turpin

My full line up (with no more signings or releases)

1. Anthony Milford
2. Corey Oates
3. Darius Boyd
4. Kotoni Staggs
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Corey Paix
7. Thomas Dearden
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Jake Turpin
10. Payne Haas
11. Jack Bird
12. Matt Gillett
13. Tevita Pangai Junior
17. Joe Ofahengaue

18. Andrew McCullough
19. Alex Glenn
20. Patrick Carrigan
21. Richard Kennar

Wayne signed Jack to play lock in a modern twist to the role, he’s done it with Cam Murray at Souths and look how awesome that’s working out. Maybe Jack can finally get a shot at that position.

Wayne signed Jack to play lock in a modern twist to the role, he’s done it with Cam Murray at Souths and look how awesome that’s working out. Maybe Jack can finally get a shot at that position.

I just think Bird’s physical attributes would be well suited to an edge, just one inside centre.. his usual position.

I would say he’d be a cross between Bryce Cartwright (the good parts) and Wade Graham. But he’d have a better running game than both of them.

A left edge of Oates, Boyd and Bird sounds good to me.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Socnorb
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bucking Beads
  • barker
  • broncsgoat
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • Matheos
  • HarryAllan7
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.