NEWS Shock Broncos switch has $1M star on the move

play Kennedy at fullback.....Boyd at prop...dont care but.......PUT THE 9 ON TURPIN AND FUCKIN KEEP HIM THERE....

That is all...

This decision is justifiable. However it is dumbfounding in the context of releasing Nikorima. He would have matched well with Deardon.

Only if the Milf move is a long term plan, which I very much doubt it is. Making time until we find/import a better option at the back. Mild will be back in the halves long term.

Only if the Milf move is a long term plan, which I very much doubt it is. Making time until we find/import a better option at the back. Mild will be back in the halves long term.
Would anyone be interested in signing Joseph Manu as a fullback? With a bit of work I think he has the ability to be good there

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in signing Joseph Manu as a fullback? With a bit of work I think he has the ability to be a good fullback
Definitely. I've only seen him there once, but based on his skillset I feel like he could go well.

yes Manu seems purpose built to become a fullback...

SoS can't Kick if his life depended on it, Milf needs to stay in the halves.

If Milford plays fullback, we'll need to buy a decent half. If Milford plays five-eighth we'll need to buy a decent fullback. Option B is a lot cheaper.

I was actually pretty impressed with Milf at fb tonight. If we only had a decent half for him to run off......

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.