Should the Broncos make a play for Benji Marshall?

Re: Should the broncos make a play for benji Marshall

Halves are too important in attack to not pick them just because of their defence. You only don't pick them if their attack is rubbish.

And if you play for the Broncos, you'll still get picked anyway.

Oh and another thing ... if Benji signs for Cronulla which seems the favoured way ... lets make enquiries re Jeff Robson

not sure what his injury is right now, but he would also be a very good acquisition for the rest of the season

is Jeff Robson your backup hooker now Cronulla ? ... Isaac DeGois available then ?

does our CEO think like this ? he better

Oink !

Jeff Robson or Isaac DeGois?? Please we don't need rubbish like that at the Broncos.

Oh and another thing ... if Benji signs for Cronulla which seems the favoured way ... lets make enquiries re Jeff Robson

not sure what his injury is right now, but he would also be a very good acquisition for the rest of the season

is Jeff Robson your backup hooker now Cronulla ? ... Isaac DeGois available then ?

does our CEO think like this ? he better

Oink !

Are you serious?

Jeff robson? He is a slower, shitter version of peter Wallace.

Issac de gois? He is no where near maccas level and Granville offers more.

I sure as **** hope our CEO doesn't think like this

Yeah those several try savers barba made on the weekend didn't actually happen

omg - her i am for once in history agreeing with you - you better mark this occasion down as it may never happen again
Barba has saved a heap of tries this year and while his side & front on D may not be as good as others around I am more than happy to have him playing for us and no one else
With regards to Benji - Why not sign him for the rest of the year - He DOES pass the ball - he would still be able to throw a pretty good cut out pass - he will be able to guide us around the park - he is a pretty good kicker unlike the current 5/8th - I am sure he will be very contrite in his attitude and approach within any club he joins and I am bloody positive he would do a better job at helping to light up our backline and FREE UP BARBA TO PLAY HIS NATURAL GAME - something that Hook has taken away from him
I wasn't too sure about the idea yesterday but reading all of the last 2 or 3 pages on here count me in and we would get him for a song anyway -
Question - can it do any harm with Hoffman going to the wing - NO

until the broncos get a legitimate bona fide 5/8th, the number 6 jersey should be retired

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Copely
4. Hodges
5. Hoffman
6. Marshall
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. Macca
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett

14. Reed
15. Kennedy
16. Hannant
17. Wallace

18. Oates/Hala/Granville

I can handle something like that for the remainder of the season.

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Copely
4. Hodges
5. Hoffman
6. Marshall
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. Macca
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett

14. Reed
15. Kennedy
16. Hannant
17. Wallace

18. Oates/Hala/Granville

I can handle something like that for the remainder of the season.

+1 but Reed can make way for Oates on the bench.

+1 but Reed can make way for Oates on the bench.

I'd prefer Oates, however Hook isn't dropping Reed anytime soon so I'd imagine he will take a bench spot or Vidot/Copely would be dropped.

I doubt Marshall will sign with any club unless they offer a multi year deal. and it is likely that the Sharks will offer that.

How much money have the sharks or anyone else left in their salary cap - anyone know?????????

We certainly have the cash up front available but you would think he would go to Sydney as his Wife has said that is where she wants to live - Can't see him at the Dragons - Can see him at the Storm and that would certainly make their team a lot stronger but he would have to adhere to Bellaches strick play rules

Maybe we could offer him a few more bucks for the rest of the year and then give him an option for next year or so - as a back up just in case Milford decides to stay in Canberra which I am getting increasingly nervous about as he has not said anything yet

He would certainly add something to our team so long as dumbo does not select him on the wing or bench

How much money have the sharks or anyone else left in their salary cap - anyone know?????????

We certainly have the cash up front available but you would think he would go to Sydney as his Wife has said that is where she wants to live - Can't see him at the Dragons - Can see him at the Storm and that would certainly make their team a lot stronger but he would have to adhere to Bellaches strick play rules

Maybe we could offer him a few more bucks for the rest of the year and then give him an option for next year or so - as a back up just in case Milford decides to stay in Canberra which I am getting increasingly nervous about as he has not said anything yet

He would certainly add something to our team so long as dumbo does not select him on the wing or bench

Actually he has come out and said he intends to honour his Broncos contract ... I doubt he feels he has to say it once a week to make people happy

Actually he has come out and said he intends to honour his Broncos contract ... I doubt he feels he has to say it once a week to make people happy

Sorry i must have missed that fact in the last 3 weeks or so - exactly what date did he say that quote - was it just before the season started or since Furner and Stuart have come out and said that they will be upping the anti to keep him 3 or 4 weeks ago

Can you help me here!!!!!!

Anthony Milford says he won't back-flip on deal with Brisbane Broncos

this is the last time i can find Milford saying anything

So let me get this straight ... unless he comes out every week and says he will be playing for us in 2015, you won't be happy.

that was the last time anybody has said anything on the subject... short of the weekly article that has a 1 line quote from Furner saying he wants Milford to stay.

besides even if Milford does backflip (and there has been absolutely no indication that he intends doing that), I wouldn't want Marshall here. Hopefully, but that time our young kids will be both physically and mentally ready for the NRL, and will have continued to develop the skills in the ISC, rather than the NYC

Sorry i must have missed that fact in the last 3 weeks or so - exactly what date did he say that quote - was it just before the season started or since Furner and Stuart have come out and said that they will be upping the anti to keep him 3 or 4 weeks ago

Can you help me here!!!!!!

Can you show me the article where Furner or Stuart even say that and not "we would love for him to stay"?

before we started this bit about Milford I was actually talking about where Benji will call home for the rest of the year and I aksed does anybody KNOW - with reasonable accuracy how the salary cap tightness is for the sharks and storm and dragons and bulldogs - I know we are ok but the others moving forward ??????????

Active Now

• marw
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dazza 92
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.