VOTE Should the club roll the dice on Tevita Pangai Jr again?

Would you like to see Tevita Pangai Jr playing for the Broncos again?

• Total voters
What matters more with his offloading is did it create an advantage for his team ?

Throwing the ball on the ground / putting team mates under pressure / getting intercepted are all in his bag of tricks . Along with the not chasing in defence .
He created a line break with one of them at the end of the first half.

Did the other 2 create advantage for his team ?
A quick look on the game replay and outside that one he did(roughly around the 36 min mark), he also had an offload a tackle or two before to the 14, and he got another 5 meters.

And who can forget this BS .

"They're all trying to tell me what to do. All the people in the media trying to tell me what to do. I do what I want to do.

"I'm my own boss. That's why I left. I'm sick of taking orders off halfbacks and coaches. I do what I want to do.

This thread should have been shot down immediately due to these comments. Maybe it was Mundine-like showmanship to push his profile as "the bad guy" for his boxing, but regardless, he also played with that same attitude, and the team showed drastic improvements in cohesion and effort when he (and Lodge) were moved on. So that's far too many red flags for me to ignore.

Uncle Wayne has a cpl of million to spare .
Is kinda , sorta interested . Has a spots open on his roster . Rates TPJ . But ,,, has lost TPJ`s phone number he says .

Uncle Wayne has a cpl of million to spare .
Is kinda , sorta interested . Has a spots open on his roster . Rates TPJ . But ,,, has lost TPJ`s phone number he says .
Don't clubs have to spend 95% of the salary cap?

Yeah, the old fox doesn’t miss a trick if it connects remotely to us. On paper, his team have plenty of middles and what he needs are people who can control the game aka, half’s. Since there are lack of them & us in need of capable middles, why not play some cunning tricks like he always does.
Can’t wait to see the back of him & cheater coach Bellamy.

A quick look on the game replay and outside that one he did(roughly around the 36 min mark), he also had an offload a tackle or two before to the 14, and he got another 5 meters.
Pangai Junior, 28, is expected to sign with the Broncos before the June 30 deadline but Bennett is also interested despite not rating the prop’s performance last weekend.

“I saw the game as well and I wasn’t as impressed as his coach or Ben were,” Bennett smiled, talking to AAP.

“I know Tevita very well and I know what he can do.

“He is a wonderful player and I have a lot of time for him, but if (the coaches) were giving him raps they were just being nice to him.

Pangai Junior, 28, is expected to sign with the Broncos before the June 30 deadline but Bennett is also interested despite not rating the prop’s performance last weekend.

“I saw the game as well and I wasn’t as impressed as his coach or Ben were,” Bennett smiled, talking to AAP.

“I know Tevita very well and I know what he can do.

“He is a wonderful player and I have a lot of time for him, but if (the coaches) were giving him raps they were just being nice to him.

Bennett absolutely has the money for him, and if he was as useful as a lot of people here think he is, would have signed him to the Dolphins already. He hasn't, and won't, because he knows he is a liability, and the opposite of the team-first, effort type culture he's trying to build. People should take that as a warning as to why we should not sign him.

Bennett absolutely has the money for him, and if he was as useful as a lot of people here think he is, would have signed him to the Dolphins already. He hasn't, and won't, because he knows he is a liability, and the opposite of the team-first, effort type culture he's trying to build. People should take that as a warning as to why we should not sign him.

But , but , but .

No go last night, one week on one week off- TPJ is a FIFO footballer.

“I would feel comfortable at the Dolphins but my heart is with the Broncos and if I can’t get a start with the Broncos, then I don’t want to waste other people’s time.”

“I feel the Dolphins wouldn’t get the best version of me – the Broncos would – and that’s why I didn’t call Wayne originally because I don’t want to waste his time,” he said.

“A lot of people use other clubs’ interest as leverage in negotiations, but that’s not the way I want to do business.

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

26 minutes off the bench
11 runs
88m
3 offloads
9 tackles
3 missed tackles
1 handling error

If he wasn't TPJ you wouldn't have even noticed him off the bench.

Stats mean **** all. TPJ in the grand final side, broncos don't get walked over like they did in last 15 mins. Push Carrigan to front row and if that's not possible Carrigan goes somewhere else and sign TPJ. Logical decision, carrigan is an ashley harrison type player which is dime a dozen

“I would feel comfortable at the Dolphins but my heart is with the Broncos and if I can’t get a start with the Broncos, then I don’t want to waste other people’s time.”

“I feel the Dolphins wouldn’t get the best version of me – the Broncos would – and that’s why I didn’t call Wayne originally because I don’t want to waste his time,” he said.

“A lot of people use other clubs’ interest as leverage in negotiations, but that’s not the way I want to do business.
Going by this Logic he will sign for Parramatta now, because he wants to live in Brisbane and play for the Broncos.
Stats mean **** all. TPJ in the grand final side, broncos don't get walked over like they did in last 15 mins. Push Carrigan to front row and if that's not possible Carrigan goes somewhere else and sign TPJ. Logical decision, carrigan is an ashley harrison type player which is dime a dozen
You can't just waltz into a Broncos forum and talk about Carrigan like that, it would be like spitting on Kim Jong Un in North Korea.

You can't just waltz into a Broncos forum and talk about Carrigqn like that, it would be like spitting on Kim Jong Un in North Korea.
If he had a buzzcut, would you blokes even care about him?
Is this website full of homosexuals? Nothing wrong with that but don't confuse witrh footy performance
Corey Horsburgh is twice the player and gets 1% of the praise because his hair is short.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • teampjta
  • Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.