VOTE Should the club roll the dice on Tevita Pangai Jr again?

Would you like to see Tevita Pangai Jr playing for the Broncos again?

• Total voters
If he had a buzzcut, would you blokes even care about him?
Is this website full of homosexuals? Nothing wrong with that but don't confuse witrh footy performance
Corey Horsburgh is twice the player and gets 1% of the praise because his hair is short.
Let's see Horse do a 75 min stint first before he can walk on the same turf.

That's not to forget that Carrigan is pulling bigger numbers than any Penrith Forward consistently as well.

Your team might be sophisticated but the Fans are still from Penrith, case in point.

Is this website full of homosexuals? Nothing wrong with that but don't confuse witrh footy performance
Corey Horsburgh is twice the player and gets 1% of the praise because his hair is short.

Try and be more subtle next time.

Opinion piece in today's Sunday Mail, bylined Read/Badel/Meyn, claiming the Broncos won't consider TPJ unless he "quits boxing and pursues a fulltime rugby league comeback." They rate him at "long odds" of returning.

Opinion piece in today's Sunday Mail, bylined Read/Badel/Meyn, claiming the Broncos won't consider TPJ unless he "quits boxing and pursues a fulltime rugby league comeback." They rate him at "long odds" of returning.

I just posted in another thread but I think Oatesy is our bench back up and Hunt showed he can hold his own.

I’m off TPJ as an option now, no longer worth it. Would be smarter to front end someone 300k rather than going to market

I just posted in another thread but I think Oatesy is our bench back up and Hunt showed he can hold his own.

I’m off TPJ as an option now, no longer worth it. Would be smarter to front end someone 300k rather than going to market
What a difference a game makes. Oates to bench was always our only move once we flicked Capewell. He'll be our power play weapon in the last twenty. I reckon if he can stay fit, he might be a revelation. You can tell Reyno is itching to put him away.

I'd still be looking at Patston as depth, unless he doesn't have his head in training like a full time footballer.

What a difference a game makes. Oates to bench was always our only move once we flicked Capewell. He'll be our power play weapon in the last twenty. I reckon if he can stay fit, he might be a revelation. You can tell Reyno is itching to put him away.

I'd still be looking at Patston as depth, unless he doesn't have his head in training like a full time footballer.
As soon as Oates came on Reynolds was playing more left side of the field in attack.
Oates coming on can be a real weapon moving forward, covers the backline positions in injuries happen or if we want to put someone on ice once the games wrapped up.

As soon as Oates came on Reynolds was playing more left side of the field in attack.
Oates coming on can be a real weapon moving forward, covers the backline positions in injuries happen or if we want to put someone on ice once the games wrapped up.
Yeah it was like Reynolds was doing with Oates what he was doing with Carrigan last year... desperate to get him over the try line.

He knew the fans were going to go ape shit if he got over the try line and was doing what he could to make it happen.

TPJ can't commit himself to anything. His heart isn't 100% into anything. On a whim, quits NRL, on another whim, quits boxing, and so on.

No strength of character here.

Broncos have set the standard, now they've just got to maintain it.

TPJ can't commit himself to anything. His heart isn't 100% into anything. On a whim, quits NRL, on another whim, quits boxing, and so on.

No strength of character here.

Broncos have set the standard, now they've just got to maintain it.
When did he quit boxing?

joke joking GIF

😆

Active Now

• davidp
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • dasherhalo
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • phoenix
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.