Socceroos crack the world top 30

gotta agree with scotty for sure. Its getting really lame how if someone says something remotely controversial and then gets called out on it, they immediately go to the "ohhh got you good man! im the best fisherman" when that probably wasnt there intention in the first place. getting lame for sure.

Funny how its only "lame" in a soccer thread. Seriously there are some master baiters out there who have turned it into quite the art form.

And for the record I was baiting and ya bit. Deal with it.

But to keep people happy I will let Coxy continue to bait Hammo and we can all have a laugh at that.

Nah it's lame everywhere browny. At first every now and then it was good for a giggle, but it's in almost every thread now. So yeah, it's not really funny anymore.

Scotty said:
Nah it's lame everywhere browny. At first every now and then it was good for a giggle, but it's in almost every thread now. So yeah, it's not really funny anymore.
I am of the same opinion. Except it was never funny.

It is good to state your disagreement of someone else's opinion though, like for example - soccer is boring as batsht. Me saying that and someone disagreeing with me is more fun then someone disagreeing with me and me claiming that I baited them. I don't get it.

pennywisealfie said:
Our government also spends a f*ckload of money on sports development.

Actually our governments spend virtually nothing on sports development - they give the money to the national bodies and let them decide what to do with it. Most put it into their elite national teams / competition; which is also where all their sponsorship money goes. As a percentage of the total money in sport, very little (government or private) is spent on sports development in this country.

Scotty said:

Yeah, I agree. It's gone too far and I'll freely admit it. Hammo even PM'd me asking me to have a go in this thread too. Too far.

I'll try to step off.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.