Sonny Bill on Footy Show

Aussie said:
Coxy said:
And League will continue to be viewed as a sport played in 2 states of Australia, with token representation in NZ and the north of England.

The game has to think more internationally. Shorten the club comp, play Origin over 3 consecutive weeks after the Grand Final, increase the amount of internationals.

The game won't die if they don't, but it'll never grow outside of the NRL and ESL, and in time it risks being run over by the gAyFL and gAy-League Sucker.

I'm sure as an administrator on this website, you could have probably got your point across without stooping as low as an 8 year old calling things gay.

Just because you don't like a couple of sports, doesn't mean everyone needs to see your childish opinion.

The ARL needs to step it up a gear and throw some money at other nations, or the fans whinging need to stop whinging on the Internet, and do something about it.

I think it's a common proverbial phrase a number of us use these days mate. I enjoy AFL and the soccer myself and take no offence to Coxy's comments. [icon_lol1. I think you'll come to realise that the Admins here are more cuckoo than some of us posters. [icon_shady (Sorry guys [eusa_doh )

Cuckoo? What was said above seems more childish and immature to me. It's not on, just because you don't like a sport, you shouldn't bag out on it. Especially when the sports you are bagging out on have more supporters than the NRL and ESL combined

Aussie said:
Cuckoo? What was said above seems more childish and immature to me. It's not on, just because you don't like a sport, you shouldn't bag out on it. Especially when the sports you are bagging out on have more supporters than the NRL and ESL combined

I can bag whatever the hell I like. So can you. It's a forum, childish or not, I can voice my opinion. Just as trigrhappi showed he can voice his opinion in contradiction with mine.

So, to quote trig, GFYS.

[icon_lol1. It's not the holy church mate! The forums is made for opinions to be expressed. Disregard it if you like but I don't think you will ever really be able to tell someone not to express their opinion.

It's not that big of a deal. It was a shit attempt at a "bag" anyways

Coxy said:
Aussie said:

I can bag whatever the hell I like. So can you. It's a forum, childish or not, I can voice my opinion. Just as trigrhappi showed he can voice his opinion in contradiction with mine.

So, to quote trig, GFYS.

[eusa_clap.gi Haha. Grow up mate. If you simply must bag out on other sports, do it in a decent manner.

Aussie said:

1) Get over it.

2) I thought there was no competition in the world more followed than the ESL. Am I right, soccer fans???

Jebadude said:
2) I thought there was no competition in the world more followed than the ESL. Am I right, soccer fans???

That's EPL (English Premership League, am I right?), jeb. I think Aussie was referring to Super League.

Jebadude said:
Aussie said:

1) Get over it.

[eusa_doh

Jebadude said:
Aussie said:

1) Get over it.

GoldMedalFail.jpg

The Rock said:
Aussie said:
Coxy said:
Aussie said:

So, to quote trig, GFYS.

[eusa_clap.gi Haha. Grow up mate. If you simply must bag out on other sports, do it in a decent manner.

Grow some skin. Get over it.

Let others express themselves. Everyone has a different way of doing so - There was no offence intended.

There doesn't have to be intent to offend someone. Welcome to the world.

Aussie said:
There doesn't have to be intent to offend someone. Welcome to the world.

...is what the judiciary said to Karmichael....

briareos said:
Jebadude said:

That's EPL (English Premership League, am I right?), jeb. I think Aussie was referring to Super League.

Sorry I misread it as EPL [eusa_doh (S could stand for soccer [icon_wink )

Jebadude said:
Aussie said:

1) Get over it.

[icon_lol1.

They've got no farking hope to keep that claim to fame once the Indian Twenty20 cricket comp starts. Only just realised this then, too. Awesome!

Hmm not so sure Mick. Pretty sure a fair swag of "subcontinentals" follow the EPL as well. Not to mention China.

Doubt there'll be too many Chinamen salivating at the thought of Hyderabad taking on the might of Mumbai [icon_lol1.

However, the point that Aussie and millions of soccer fans before her miss, is that popularity does not equal quality.

Evidence: Spice Girls circa 1997.

I rest my case.

ronnyd said:
Not to mention the south americans who watch the EPL!!!

True, and it's gaining popularity in the US.

There's no doubt soccer/football/EPL are the most popular watched single sport/competition in the world.

But again, as I said, popularity doesn't always equal quality ;-)

Coxy said:
ronnyd said:
Not to mention the south americans who watch the EPL!!!

True, and it's gaining popularity in the US.

There's no doubt soccer/football/EPL are the most popular watched single sport/competition in the world.

But again, as I said, popularity doesn't always equal quality ;-)

It is quality though.

Active Now

• jd87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncotville
  • phoenix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • mitch222
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Horseheadsup
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.