Sonny Bill on Footy Show

Ah the good old days. We should do that again some time. It was good fun.

No? Just me?

Coxy said:
Jebadude said:
Rocky was Aron's best mate for a while [icon_razz1

And you were his second best mate for a while, so be careful who you bag [icon_lol1. You both hated me!

Nah I reckon it was just a case of yourself taking it a bit personally [icon_wink

Why not setup an Islander vs NZ series to run in parallel with the Australian SoO and then have a 1 off final between the 2 SoO winners? I agree with those who said the game isn't going to grow if the focus is kept on a league that is spread over 2 states that takes 26+ weeks to complete with no time for test matches.

AUSSIE(user name of the guy/girl), In the time i have read on this forum and posted on this forum all i have notice from you is insulting people and calling people childish about things they do, maybe you go get a f***ing life and instead of tell people to stop whining and stop being childish you actually enough with calling people 8 year olds, child, immautre and so on. Maybe next time before you call another person *childish* you should go to "View your posts" sections up top of page and look at all the immature *childish* posts which you have posted. A forum is meant to be a place to voice opinion whether you seem to like what that guy/girl has to say or not is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, so stop calling people childish, stop telling people to do this and that, not to use the f*** word once in a post and stop acting like your the forum police. Thats what the administrators are here for, if you don't like what they say then TOUGH LUCK, live with it you immature Hypocritical 8 year old child.

ps. Don't reply calling me a child or immature whiner kk?

kimlo said:
AUSSIE(user name of the guy/girl), In the time i have read on this forum and posted on this forum all i have notice from you is insulting people and calling people childish about things they do, maybe you go get a f***ing life and instead of tell people to stop whining and stop being childish you actually enough with calling people 8 year olds, child, immautre and so on. Maybe next time before you call another person *childish* you should go to "View your posts" sections up top of page and look at all the immature *childish* posts which you have posted. A forum is meant to be a place to voice opinion whether you seem to like what that guy/girl has to say or not is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, so stop calling people childish, stop telling people to do this and that, not to use the f*** word once in a post and stop acting like your the forum police. Thats what the administrators are here for, if you don't like what they say then TOUGH LUCK, live with it you immature Hypocritical 8 year old child.

Ya mums an immature hypocritical 8 year old child

Zing :mrgreen:

kimlo said:

What? You haven't even replied in this thread...

All I have to say is,
Dont change origin, It's already not the same as before, and the lasting appeal of it is to watch the blues lose more than anything.
Im sure there are other ways to promote league, but leave origin the way it is. (change the scheduling I've got no problem with that)

The concept of origin apart from us against them from our original states was to chose the test team from the origin team.That has now become a farce but should it still be the way to go how could you possibly have kiwi players in the teams?

My problem is some teams are packed with kiwi players therefore dont get affected like the Broncs for example around this time of year
(No I dont begrudge kiwis playing in Aussie teams but it does advantage them)
Totally irrellevant to the should they get picked i know as i dont agree they should either [icon_drun

True, but origin is also greatly affecting the kiwis, k.hunt is just one example

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • MrRobot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • broncoscope
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.