Sonny Bill on Footy Show

ningnangnong said:
Coxy said:
ronnyd said:
Not to mention the south americans who watch the EPL!!!

True, and it's gaining popularity in the US.

There's no doubt soccer/football/EPL are the most popular watched single sport/competition in the world.

But again, as I said, popularity doesn't always equal quality ;-)

It is quality though.

As much as I can't stand the sport, those players are absolutely amazing. Same with Union. Union is all go and all skill.

Aussie said:
As much as I can't stand the sport, those players are absolutely amazing. Same with Union. Union is all go and all skill.

LOL!!!!

Coxy said:
Aussie said:

LOL!!!!

Yes. I think the community has established that you are blind to the fact that other sports, and other opinions apart from your own exist. So please, calm down.

Aussie said:
Coxy said:
Aussie said:

LOL!!!!

Yes. I think the community has established that you are blind to the fact that other sports, and other opinions apart from your own exist. So please, calm down.

Geez this sounds familiar [icon_wink

I reckon. But Jeb, can you help me translate Aussie's posts? On my screen it comes out like this:

Wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa.

I get enough of that from my three year old.

Coxy said:
I reckon. But Jeb, can you help me translate Aussie's posts? On my screen it comes out like this:

Wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa.

I get enough of that from my three year old.

We got that a while back from a former member as well. Thought you'd be used to it mate!!!

Wa wa wa wa is an international language so you pretty much got it right icon_thumbs_u

Oi: we banned you in BHQ V1.1, we can ban you in BHQ V2.0 too if you want trig [icon_razz1

Coxy said:
Oi: we banned you in BHQ V1.1, we can ban you in BHQ V2.0 too if you want trig [icon_razz1
Great to see your skin's got thicker over the years. Soon your balls will drop and we can have a drink together [icon_razz1

Balls....drop? :shock: Am I allowed to pick them up again after? [icon_shru

Ok, so who is Aaron in this thread? That Aussie chap?

Coxy said:
ningnangnong said:

Nah, I reckon Aussie's Nashy [icon_lol1.

[icon_lol1. Fair enough then.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

The Rock said:
ningnangnong said:

Aaron?

Hmmm thought you'd know him Rocky.

Wasn't there some kid on here called Aaron Lal a long time back, and everyone seemed to hate him because he did something.

Dunno what though.

Jebadude said:
Rocky was Aron's best mate for a while [icon_razz1

And you were his second best mate for a while, so be careful who you bag [icon_lol1. You both hated me!

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • Cavalo
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.