SOO 2013 General discussion thread

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2013' started by Porthoz, Apr 19, 2013.

Mmmm...Nicola Charles.

Porthoz likes this.
  1. LittleDavey83

LittleDavey83 NRL Player

Bundy
    I got wind lastnight that the NSW Govt has set up a support hotline for those Blues fans still struggling with this years' series loss - let's face it, they were pretty close and could have won it. I know a couple of Blues supporters who got their hopes up (suckers!) and they were devastated!

But anyway - if you know of someone who needs someone to talk to, the number is 1800 80 80 80.

That's won-eight, zip-zip. Eight-zero. Eight-zero. Eight-zero.

Spread the word, we're all League supporters, we should help each other out...NSW can't help being shit, it's not their fault.

2. Sometimes it's nice just to stop for a moment and remember the sweet smell of another years success.

[​IMG]

LittleDavey83 likes this.
  3. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    Needs more Gallen crying

4. [​IMG]

5. Re: 33 Amazing Abandoned Places - Image Heavy

Abandoned trophy cabinet ........never been used

Give away to good home.

For expressions of interest, please contact NSWRL on NSWRL@loserville.com.au

[​IMG]

6. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

7. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

I wouldn't give too much credit to the author of the article. Anyone could start a wordpress blog, aggregate a whole pile of actual articles and then slip in a self written article that states something topical but ridiculous just to draw hits to said site. The idea is not viable unless the SOO is played outside of the the NRL season proper.

8. Broncoman

Fair point there mate I was just going through my facebook feed and found this. I tried to see if I could find a more credible source but that was the best thing.

soup likes this.
  9. I have it on good source that Mars is definitely in the plans as well... as soon as they discover life there.

Harry Sack likes this.
  10. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Well there's no intelligent life in NSW but we insist in playing at least one game a year there

broncospwn and Porthoz like this.
  11. Socnorb

Socnorb

You mean apart from the bronco fans that there Right.

12. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Oh of course, I mean that goes without saying :)

13. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

Benny and the cockroaches getting an early whinge in for next year:

New South Wales State of Origin legends claim Queensland eligibility farce | News.com.au

14. **** if his heart is with QLD why are NSW even bothering ?
    Stop bitching for fucks sake

15. *yawn* Where's Palmerston North? That's in NSW.

Porthoz likes this.
  16. Broncoman

The Blues have got plenty of good young forwards coming through. I doubt Korbin Sims would get a game for NSW anyway. We don't need glory-hunters to get the job done.

17. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

Where are uate, Jennings, sterlo, tamou, McManus, tahu and mason from? Also ben Elias is from Lebanon? Their hypocrisy is ridiculous.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  18. Yeah Elias was born in Lebonon and just like Adrian Lamb(who was only selected because of the superleague wars anyway) came over at a younger age, but apparently we started it. Funny thing is the more they go on about this crap the more motivated we become to beat them.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  19. Broncoman

Jennings is a born and bred Australian with Tongan heritage. Mason and Elias moved to Australia when they were barely a year old. Tahu and Sterlo play/played all of their Rugby League in NSW. Credible claims though with McManus, Uate and Tamou but if that makes them eligible then so be it.

Both sides are hypocrites here both NSW and QLD have fielded a number of players born outside their states.