Souths have 5 captains?

Thats odd especially as they gave captaincy to Matt King who is yesterday's man and John Sutton who is a hopeless joe of a player.

Don't forget Sam Burgess, who hasn't finished a complete season.

Howcome whenever we bag #### teams like Souths or Manly, Big Pete has to defend them?

debbie-downer.jpg

2 weeks?

I hope you're being sarcastic.
Was it only 2 weeks? :confused:

Howcome whenever we bag #### teams like Souths or Manly, Big Pete has to defend them?
I think BP likes to think and show that he isn't a supporter blinded by fanatism. As a result, he often sounds like King Wally bagging the Broncos, and in the case of Big Pete, his fellow supporters as well... :rolleyes:

L - O - fooking - L

What a horrible lapse in judgement from McGuire. In fairness though very rarely will all be on the park at the same time. Burgess, Crocker and big Roy are injury machines. I'd imagine it will rotate through whoever is playing out of those. King seems to be the token back, and with four skippers already why not throw Sutton a lifeline in the hope it helps him find consistency. He is a superstar if he gets it right. I have him in the top few ball players in the game. He is magic to watch live.

Was it only 2 weeks? :confused:

I think BP likes to think and show that he isn't a supporter blinded by fanatism. As a result, he often sounds like King Wally bagging the Broncos, and in the case of Big Pete, his fellow supporters as well... :rolleyes:

He played 22 games in 2010 and one of the games he missed was due to rep. commitments (the game the Broncos flogged Souths).

Honestly Porthoz you need to learn how to dictate terms better. You don't know me. >.>

He played 22 games in 2010 and one of the games he missed was due to rep. commitments (the game the Broncos flogged Souths).

Honestly Porthoz you need to learn how to dictate terms better. You don't know me. >.>
:haha::finger:

P.S. I don't need to know you to make a judgement of character based on what and how you write in the forums... :cheesy:

L - O - fooking - L

What a horrible lapse in judgement from McGuire. In fairness though very rarely will all be on the park at the same time. Burgess, Crocker and big Roy are injury machines. I'd imagine it will rotate through whoever is playing out of those. King seems to be the token back, and with four skippers already why not throw Sutton a lifeline in the hope it helps him find consistency. He is a superstar if he gets it right. I have him in the top few ball players in the game. He is magic to watch live.
Superstar? LOL. He is ####, far too overrated, he plays one good game a year. How can your rate him as one of the top few ball players? He doesn't hold a candle to best....

When he can start playing well consistently over a period of time I'll rate him.

So I was correct, he hasn't finished a complete season. :haha:

Superstar? LOL. He is ####, far too overrated, he plays one good game a year. How can your rate him as one of the top few ball players? He doesn't hold a candle to best....

When he can start playing well consistently over a period of time I'll rate him.

He is a good ball player, one of the best for offloads in traffic. His other stats are pretty good for someone that can go missing or doesn't get the ball as much as other 5/8's do in a match. Though he lacks in the kicking department, organisation and sometimes laziness in defence. Hopefully Maguire will change his workload by pushing him to lock and playing him similar style to Mateo.

He is a good ball player, one of the best for offloads in traffic. His other stats are pretty good for someone that can go missing or doesn't get the ball as much as other 5/8's do in a match. Though he lacks in the kicking department, organisation and sometimes laziness in defence. Hopefully Maguire will change his workload by pushing him to lock and playing him similar style to Mateo.
That's not my issue, it's that he gets rated far too highly and talked up too much when he has done SFA.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.