ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Quite depressing listening to this on the wireless. [icon_frown

R

radicaljack

BRL Player
Apr 20, 2008
36-0 Wouldnt even bother thinking about bringing Lockyer back next week.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
This is very sad :(

I knew we'd probably lose the game, but i really thought the guys would lift their performance and really have a dig.

Seems is was really wrong.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Accidently got spoiled by the ABC news.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

[icon_thumbs_do

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
once again it is not the loss it self that hurts but the way it happened I mean 36-0 zip is just horseshit IMO

R

renouf

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
once again it is not the loss it self that hurts but the way it happened I mean 36-0 zip is just horseshit IMO

What happened to all that positiveness crap?

Anyone who thinks we can win games against quality opposition without Locky is delusional, this includes Ivan Henjak.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
renouf said:
Bucking Beads said:

Anyone who thinks we can win games against quality opposition without Locky is delusional, this includes Ivan Henjak.

36-4 we know the result, nobody can put a positive spin on it. Your just a giant turd burger.

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Surely Lockyer can't play Origin next year. It would be nice to have our two strongest attacking players playing something close to a full season for a change.

R

renouf

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
renouf said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":jtgiwizz]once again it is not the loss it self that hurts but the way it happened I mean 36-0 zip is just horseshit IMO

36-4 we know the result, nobody can put a positive spin on it. Your just a giant turd burger.[/quote:jtgiwizz]

Yeah eat me dickhead. At least some of us have a clue.

R

renouf

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Crazy Sam said:
Surely Lockyer can't play Origin next year. It would be nice to have our two strongest attacking players playing something close to a full season for a change.

Of course he will, the Broncos are his number 1 priority remember, yet he still plays Origin and we drop games because of it..

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
This is even worse on TV than I thought it would be.

Are we somehow blaming this on Lockyer playing origin?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
renouf said:
Bucking Beads said:
renouf said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":15j56nna]once again it is not the loss it self that hurts but the way it happened I mean 36-0 zip is just horseshit IMO

36-4 we know the result, nobody can put a positive spin on it. Your just a giant turd burger.

Yeah eat me dickhead. At least some of us have a clue.[/quote:15j56nna]

just wow, your so keen to write the team off without Lockyer and its as if your happy when your right, please explain to me the Rabbits game! Also Lockyer not playing is not an excuse for a lose of the magnitude of tonights game

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Bucking Beads said:
renouf said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":2isgq0gm]once again it is not the loss it self that hurts but the way it happened I mean 36-0 zip is just horseshit IMO

36-4 we know the result, nobody can put a positive spin on it. Your just a giant turd burger.[/quote:2isgq0gm]
Agree with you again! [icon_ee

Seriously renouf, you must have a pretty grim look on life... [icon_thumbs_do

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Apparently we don't know how to tackle. **** this bullshit.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
audragon said:
Bucking Beads said:
renouf said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":1ntojr9r]once again it is not the loss it self that hurts but the way it happened I mean 36-0 zip is just horseshit IMO

Agree with you again! [icon_ee

Seriously renouf, you must have a pretty grim look on life... [icon_thumbs_do[/quote:1ntojr9r]

your finally seeing the light lol [icon_razz1

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • The True King
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • maddo
  • Battler
  • mitch222
  • Mr Fourex
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.