SPOILERS!! Broncos VS Parra

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
We NEED Carroll back, especially now with Kenny gone.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Big Pete said:
65 missed tackles?

Oh FFS!

What a f**king s**t performance!

You serious... 65... whos the defence coach again... hmmmm time to find a new one or get the local under 13s to come in and show these ponies how to tackle.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Nobody should be at all surprised by that missed tackle count ... It's been happening for years ... Brisbane is perennially the #1 team in the missed tackle department ... just attrocious

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
F**k me that Reddy try was soft!

Second half underway on Channel 9.

M

markmac

BRL Player
Apr 21, 2008
One out crap. We don't put the opposition in two minds at all. I watched the Raiders game before the Broncs and was in awe of their support play and running lines. We don't offload and can't seem to stop the opposition from offloading. Our attack looks ordinary and our defense looks even worse lol. I'd like to know what we've been focussing on during the week. I do like Thaiday playing the wide rumming position like in SOO. Just have to look forward to when we get Hodges and Folau back I guess.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I agree with markmac, i'd like to see our forwards running more angles ... putting the opposition defence in two minds.

Second phase play is also non-existant, which won't get you far in todays game.

Let's hope the guys have a good hard look in the mirror and get the season back on track sooner rather than later.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
10 offloads against us in the first eight minutes.

Hope you sleep well at night Peter Ryan!

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Broncos were looking good early in the second half, sadly an Inu intercept really hurt them.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Fozz said:
10 offloads against us in the first eight minutes.

Hope you sleep well at night Peter Ryan!

6 offloads for the game compared to 34 for the Eels.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
markmac said:
One out crap. We don't put the opposition in two minds at all. I watched the Raiders game before the Broncs and was in awe of their support play and running lines. We don't offload and can't seem to stop the opposition from offloading. Our attack looks ordinary and our defense looks even worse lol. I'd like to know what we've been focussing on during the week. I do like Thaiday playing the wide rumming position like in SOO. Just have to look forward to when we get Hodges and Folau back I guess.

As I've said before on this forum .. WHY HAS BRISBANE'S PLAY REGRESSED AS THE SEASON HAS PROGRESSED ??? WHY ?

... And yet "new" teams like StGeorge and the Bulldogs have just blown past Brisbane ...

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
lol, that new Mal Meninga statue at Canberra Stadium looks like Royce Simmons !?

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Soft try to McCullough - if he could find some consistensy he'd be fantastic.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Bull_Shark

Because the Dragons & Dogs are playing as a team & want to play well for each other.

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • MrMoore
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Harry Sack
  • Porthoz
  • Browny
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • LGH
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ezpz
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • phoenix
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.