SPOILERS!! Broncos VS Parra

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Hayne didn't look square for mine when he knocked the ball out of Lockyer's arm.

He's playing well Lockyer.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Another good Lockyer kick nearly results in a try to McGuire who's held up by a desperate Krisnan Inu tackle.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Kaz said:
Bull_Shark

Because the Dragons & Dogs are playing as a team & want to play well for each other.

yeah clearly .... so the point is why the hell can't Brisbane ??

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
A long-field Wallace kick goes out on the full...

Parramatta capitilise and earn a line drop out.

This must be where we begin to fall apart.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'd like to thank , Lockyer, Hunt, Thaiday, Wallace, CLinton and Parker.. They rest of ya get a real job you useless clowns.. This is without doubt the worst Broncos side I have ever seen.. It was so clear that only a few of the players even wanted to win this match..... Broncos in a whole lot of trouble now Kenny is gone so what is next for the stuttering Broncos... An early holiday thats what..

M

markmac

BRL Player
Apr 21, 2008
Parra did play touch footy though. If they keep offloading like they did today they'll make mistakes. Just paid off for them today. Least we didn't lose by 40. P.s. Michael's may have scored twice (but i think anyone could have scored those tries) but he is shocking in defence. Petty we've got no depth in the club which is also a real worry.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Doesn't Wallace have broken ribs from Origin.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Taylor!!!

Just as we put in a huge effort to deny Parra, make's a silly error and put's Parra on the front foot.

Thank god the Parra halves are so inept.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Dave Taylor should wear the Goose of the week hat.

But watch him improve & be a great player at Souths.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yep Dave was woeful but he one of the few props we have at the club so no doubt he will get a game next week.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That chance to Inu was only created because Lockyer had to come out of the line.

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008
damn frustrating, too frustrating!!

I thought Kenny was wayy off his game, giving away penalties and missing tackles ( but then so was everyone else ?) now hes out,that leaves Clinton, Sims and Taylor for frontrowers, just gets better and better.. better 2ndhalf from the Broncos i thought, too little too late with their fightback.. our defense, woeful

at this rate we're going to run the warriors back into form this coming friday

Broncos to miss the 8

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Someone at the club has to stand up and be accountable for the team and the lack of depth at the club. We have lost so many players over the last 3 years and seem to be getting nuffies in return for star players.... BRUNO BRUNO BRUNO..

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Poor Lockyer...

Makes a great tackle and follows it up with a poor attempt at a field goal after slipping over.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Ironbroncos said:
damn frustrating, too frustrating!!

I thought Kenny was wayy off his game, giving away penalties and missing tackles ( but then so was everyone else ?) now hes out,that leaves Clinton, Sims and Taylor for frontrowers, just gets better and better.. better 2ndhalf from the Broncos i thought, too little too late with their fightback.. our defense, woeful

at this rate we're going to run the warriors back into form this coming friday

Broncos to miss the 8

Give the guy a break... he only played for a whole 10mins before doing his knee

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
FFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

We need a better goal kicker damn it.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
We fought hard but we just weren't in it. The scoreboard kept us in and we had a brief moment of about 10 mins where we were on top. I think its a good first step.

M

markmac

BRL Player
Apr 21, 2008
Big Pete said:
Poor Lockyer...

Makes a great tackle and follows it up with a poor attempt at a field goal after slipping over.

Don't know if it's just me but has anyone noticed how much the broncs have slipped on the surface on both Sydney grounds in the past 2 weeks? Time for some longer studs lol...

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Scorchie
  • MrMoore
  • Alec
  • Browny
  • Broncos Maestro
  • mrslong
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.