OFFICIAL Staff moved on.

I'd be VERY excited at the prospect of Flanagan joining the ranks. **** it. Even give tooves a call.

Wayne now head of football? 🤣
Tooves did make a GF and was also assistant to Hasler before that. Not sure why he can't get another gig.

I know Parr is highly regarded but the Cowboys recruitment has been terrible for years. I’m not sure if he’s to blame or not.
Zammit is to blame for the cowboys recruiting. He let ponga, brandon Smith and kikau go. Zammit is now at the knights, look at there shit recruiting since he has been there and also the deeper link a certain agent now has at the knights!!!!

The mention of Ryles is very intriguing. He has always been touted as the Storm succession plan. If he is coming here, I doubt it will be with the plan that he is going to be an assistant for any extended period. DD might be stealing the Melbourne succession plan.

Actual footage of DD walking into BHQ this morning.
al pacino scarface GIF

Despite what I said earlier about people losing their jobs, I do like to think today’s termination of P.Nolan went a little something like this.. 😈

The mention of Ryles is very intriguing. He has always been touted as the Storm succession plan. If he is coming here, I doubt it will be with the plan that he is going to be an assistant for any extended period. DD might be stealing the Melbourne succession plan.
just imagine if Ryles was playing today, he'd be suspended every week.

You blokes suggesting Flanagan, deadset..

He oversaw the peptide shit and then when they punished him, he was still trying to coach them in the background, not sure I want this club to have anything to do with someone like that. No matter how bad we are going.

That would be a stern kick in the guts for Melbourne, Bellamy can't coach forever and they need someone who has been in their system for a while to take over.

I would be giggling like a little school girl if they were left with Kearney

I did not consider ryles, Donny would know what they have in him as a coach, could be a sneaky good move and a big middle finger to Melbourne.

which I’m always a fan of

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.