State of Origin 2022

Flegler not playing by the looks of it.

looks like it will be Coates and Cobbo on the wing, Nanai will probs be bench edge forward.

Based on info being leaked we'll lose 5 players.

Staggs, Haas, Capes, Cobbo and Patty.

Been one of the best 5/8's in the comp. Is it that surprising he's being selected? He won't be playing over Munster. He's just there to be brought into camp and experience it.
The scary part is that such is the embarrassment of riches the Blues have in depth relative to Queensland, a guy like Dearden is realistically only an injury or two away from probably getting a game.

We literally just did the same thing with Cobbo.
Absolutely, and we did it with Coates previously too. That tends to happen when your pool of available players is comparatively tiny.

NSW have more Wingers in front of Suaali just on form and/or experience alone than Queensland have Wingers/Outside Backs even eligible and playing in the entire NRL.

Absolutely, and we did it with Coates previously too. That tends to happen when your pool of available players is comparatively tiny.

NSW have more Wingers in front of Suaali just on form and/or experience alone than Queensland have Wingers/Outside Backs even eligible and playing in the entire NRL.
@Super Freak to actually put it in perspective - I just checked and Queensland only have 7 eligible Wingers currently playing in the entire NRL, and that’s INCLUDING Cobbo and Coates.

Phil Sami is actually injured at the moment too, so once you remove him, that means Cobbo only has 4 other guys in the entire competition to beat for a spot.

NSW dropping JAC is just dumb. Also a bad sign for lower clubs in the NRL. Any outside back who is close to rep selection won't sign for them knowing they won't play origin.

Addo Carr can be easy to push back by the defence, but I remember NSW managed to get around that in the past by putting him into holes, or just a bit of space when working the ball out. I'm glad he and Turbo won't be playing.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • davidp
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Dony Eliakim
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.