State of Origin 2023 - Game I Discussion

We need horsburgh to come in game 2 I reckon. We are really struggling to go forward, reckon he’d be a game changer.
Also, where is flegs????
I like the idea of two big rangas crashing through the middle. Flegs has been left on the bench because the rotation got screwed up by Gilbert going out. They have been on the back foot ever since.

*sigh* honestly guys..............I don't know what it is but this game doesn't really feel anything like Origin to me, it just looks and feels like every other NRL game, it'll be kept close until the last 10 mins by the idiot with a whistle.

There has to be a breeze, the ball just seems to be holding in the air

NSW have received so much more value out of their bench. Murray, Paulo & Martin really swung the game their way whereas Collins and Arrow came in off the back-foot and Grant is trying to make something happen but the players are absolutely gas.

For 15 minutes we had a game, the last 25 has been a Penrith type of performance.

Very curious to see how both teams come out the sheds.

Is this not a played at off the pass??

You get done off any touch nowadays

Frizzel has been very good out on that side

That's a try.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Cotter has not been good this game

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • westy316
  • mrslong
  • Yellowfella
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Bronco bob
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Dexter
  • Wolfie
  • Manlyman
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.