State of Origin 2023 - Game I Discussion

It seems we've won in so many miraculous ways over the years they've had to get creative to give us challenges equal to our skill.

'How about we find a bullshit sin bin in the last ten? Will that be difficult enough?'

Hahahaha Hammer: "Munster saved me a few times with his D. I am lucky to have him outside me."

don"t you mean you love having Munster *inside* you

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer

OK, Hammer might be one of QLD's answers for the centre position.
He was great tonight... as soon as he got it for that last try I was worried as he was heading to the sidelines, but then remembered he's fucking lightning fast as well and he torches Fox (the fastest human on the planet... yeah **** off Gus)

Great strike to have out wide... speed everywhere across the park with the back 5 that Billy picked

Shame Cobbs is gone for a couple of weeks but could have been worse. After such an awful 'spectacle', injuries are all I care about. I hope the other guys pull up ok. I'd rest Walsh. Flegler will somehow be suspended for making a tackle, so he won't be there either.

I'll get the usual shit saying this about him, but as good as he is, he's not an Origin forward. Junior Paulo is the same. They just dont have the physicality Collins, Cotter, Gilbert Patty and Tino have.
Paulo usually goes well against us... does he usually start for them? Seemed to have no impact tonight and didn't have the offloads.

Qld did really well at stopping the offloads all game and it hurt the blues, because I think they were hoping to utilise them with the pack they picked.

Haas just doesn't have the physicality and aggression... he got dragged backwards at one point... like the first time I can ever recall that happening

Paulo usually goes well against us... does he usually start for them?

Haas just doesn't have the physicality and aggression... he got dragged backwards at one point... like the first time I can ever recall that happening

Paulo and Haas went ok imo, but i dont think either have the intensity for Origin.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Gaz
  • Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.