State of Origin 2023 - Game I Discussion

Honestly tho, nsw just dont get origin, how many stars do they produce but continue to bottle the games, i i believe cleary is the best half in the game but when it comes to origin, he no where near it

@Wolfie hopefully this removes that indifference you had before the game, even if it may hurt our team to make it work, a QLD game is our duty.

Haas underwhelming
Patty did his job without fanfare
Cobbo did his job until he broke
Flegs got Vlandyied but did ok
Walsh was immense, was worried to begin with but ice cool. Good to see him fire up at the grubs
Patty absolutely carried the forward pack in the first half... him and Tino were about the only ones making yardage and then Tino was taken off at like 20mins.

Patty had some massive hit ups and then did the link man work in the second half... was a great game by him

Fifita is gonna regret staying at the titans. Every time there's footage of him he is hanging around the broncos boys, obviously they are all best mates. A premiership with mates, or even 10+ years playing with your mates is worth so much more then a couple 100,000 when you're already a millionaire anyway. Ask any ex high level player.

So Klein's awful performance will carry the consequence of what this time? Given his last awful performance was penalised with an origin appointment, where do they go from here?

Crowned King of New South Wales.

Fifita is gonna regret staying at the titans. Every time there's footage of him he is hanging around the broncos boys, obviously they are all best mates. A premiership with mates, or even 10+ years playing with your mates is worth so much more then a couple 100,000 when you're already a millionaire anyway. Ask any ex high level player.
Like Cold Chisel said in Flame Trees "do you remember, nothing stopped us on the field in our day?". That is the important thing.

.....I'm gonna have to be frank with ya here, I think the Blues should be embarrassed after that.

How they lost that game, after getting 95% of the calls, all the field position and all of the grub (Seriously Luai stays on after that swinging arm and Flegler goes to the bin for...Whateever the f**k that was??), they had no business losing. Not in a million years.

And now you do or die at Suncorp.

thats-what-we-call-karma-bitch-colby.gif

I hope it was worth it Luai, you grubby smuggy little prick.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Tim K
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.