State of Origin 2023 - Game I Discussion

You just can't understate the amount of work patty does, he cleans up so much
i don't know the stats but it felt like he played like Haas at his best game, making huge meters each run.

What would be your full strength blues team? I feel like these guys just don’t get it. They played Haas for 30 minutes - everyone knows Payne is a big pillow that is super valuable because he’ll reliably achieve 150+ mistake free metres over 60 minutes or so. Haas for 30 minutes is barely value at all.

Ah yes, let us see the mental gymnastics Freddy performs now.

What would be your full strength blues team? I feel like these guys just don’t get it. They played Haas for 30 minutes - everyone knows Payne is a big pillow that is super valuable because he’ll reliably achieve 150+ mistake free metres over 60 minutes or so. Haas for 30 minutes is barely value at all.

They dont get it. The best players arent always the best Origin players. I think they have plenty in that category

Ah yes, let us see the mental gymnastics Freddy performs now.
Might be a few one game wonders after tonight... Are TPJ and Young getting another game?

Nicho on the bench was a bust as well, but Freddy just blindly picks panthers everywhere hoping they will bring him a win

1. Mitchell
2. Taupou
3. Trbo
4. Graham
5. Sualii
6. Hynes
7. Cleary
8. Paulo
9. Cook
10. Haas
11. Martin
12. Preston
13. Murray

14. Api
15. Yeo

There is definitely a possibility TPJ and Young become one hit origin wonders.
Ennis tried to point at him for the reason, and the QLDers weren't having it. Just said the attack was to blame, i.e. Cleary/Luai

Might be a few one game wonders after tonight... Are TPJ and Young getting another game?

Nicho on the bench was a bust as well
Freddy is so dumb with his interchange. The whole Hynes inclusion was stupid if he was going to play him like that.

Freddy is so dumb with his interchange. The whole Hynes inclusion was stupid if he was going to play him like that.
He had no plan on how to use him... he just knew he had to pick him, because he would be destroyed in the media if he didn't.

He needs to harden up and drop Luai

Active Now

• broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.