State of Origin 2023 - Game I Discussion

Cotter playing out of position at full tilt all game probably won him the MotM, but man, all the boys did their job in the end. Just a solid team. Tuilagi with his try saving efforts really did make a huge difference early, and I don't know who else saves those there.

How much has it cost the NRL to implement and run the bunker since it came in? What a fucking flop it's been. They are lucky to get 50% of calls right. I just can't fathom how someone can come up with the decisions that the bunker spurts out. It's fucken embarrassing really for everyone involved.

The funny thing was, even with a man down and both wingers off I wasn’t that worried.

The line of Beetson is unbroken

The Blues will never get Origin. When our boys put on the Maroon pride, it’s like they grow extra arms and legs and can magically play all positions if necessary.

A Queenslander putting on the jersey-“I play for my state.”
When NSWer putting on their jersey-“Oh I’m so good and talented it’s no wonder I was picked to play. All about me!”

Who got MOTM? I thought DCE was really strong. Never rated him that much, especially at origin level but he’s really come into his own the last year or so

Who got MOTM? I thought DCE was really strong. Never rated him that much, especially at origin level but he’s really come into his own the last year or so
Cotter.

Active Now

• Slippin Jimmy
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Stix
  • theshed
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • winslow_wong
  • ezpz
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • The True King
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.