State of Origin - Game 1 Discussion

I wonder if Fifita could handle centre and move tino into the backrow with Capewell.
1. Ponga/Brimson
2. Holmes
3. Fifita
4. Gagai
5. Feldt/Coates
6. Munster
7. Cherry- Evans
8. Papalli
9. Hunt
10. Welch
11 . Tino
12. Capewell/ Su'A
13. Arrow

14. Grant
15. Fotuaiki
16. Hess / Molo
17. Capewell/ Su'A

Imo best QLD side possible injures not added in:

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Brimson
4. Gagai
5. Mulitalo
6. Munster
7. DCE
8. Papalli
9. Mahoney
10. Welch
11 . Fifta
12. Capewell
13. Tino

14. Grant
15. Fotuaika
16. Molo
17. Kaufusi or Arrow

18th man: Hunt

kinda sad that not a single Bronco makes this side though, but our best players are not even QLDers these days and the ones we got are a few years away or just not good enough.

1 Karmichael Hunt
2 Corey Oates
3 Israel Folau
4 Will Chambers
5 Valentine Holmes

Who says no? Apart from the QRL, the NRL, Catalans Dragons, the LGBTQ+ community and the half of BHQ who still care about State of Origin.
Please don’t even joke about chambers.

Please don’t even joke about chambers.
played really well last night, who else do you propose? capewell was shown up, with no lateral speed or movement, at least chambers has played that position most of his career

played really well last night, who else do you propose? capewell was shown up, with no lateral speed or movement, at least chambers has played that position most of his career
His last few appearances for Qld were pretty bad. Got dominated by latrell and would probably get smoked by turbo too if he’s changed sides. But you’re right.. who else is there...

His last few appearances for Qld were pretty bad. Got dominated by latrell and would probably get smoked by turbo too if he’s changed sides. But you’re right.. who else is there...
ahah i dont want them to select him either tbh, we just got no one, could possibly put mulitalo in?

Has Ronaldo Mulitalo done enough to get a look in on Coates' wing?

Also Jayden Campbell is a Queenslander, just for future reference

Has Ronaldo Mulitalo done enough to get a look in on Coates' wing?

Also Jayden Campbell is a Queenslander, just for future reference
AJ, Ponga, Walsh, Campbell, pretty soon we can have a back line of fullbacks, just like Freddie.

Bored
Future Origin Team off the top of my head
1 Jayden Campbell
2 Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
3 Kalyn Ponga
4 Selwyn Cobbo
5 Xavier Coates
6 Ezra Mann
7 Sam Walker
8 Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
9 Harry Grant
10 Xavier Va'a
11 Brendan Piakura
12 David Fifita
13 Kobe Hetherington

14 Rhys Walsh
15 Ethan Bullemore
16 Moeaki Fotuaika
17 Tom Gilbert

Bored
1 Jayden Campbell
2 Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
3 Kalyn Ponga
4 Selwyn Cobbo
5 Xavier Coates
6 Ezra Mann
7 Sam Walker
8 Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
9 Harry Grant
10 Xavier Va'a
11 Brendan Piakura
12 David Fifita
13 Kobe Hetherington

14 Rhys Walsh
15 Ethan Bullemore
16 Moeaki Fotuaika
17 Tom Gilbert
I haven’t seen much of Campbell, is he a better talent than Walsh?

Bored
1 Jayden Campbell
2 Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
3 Kalyn Ponga
4 Selwyn Cobbo
5 Xavier Coates
6 Ezra Mann
7 Sam Walker
8 Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
9 Harry Grant
10 Xavier Va'a
11 Brendan Piakura
12 David Fifita
13 Kobe Hetherington

14 Rhys Walsh
15 Ethan Bullemore
16 Moeaki Fotuaika
17 Tom Gilbert
I'm pretty sure Jayden Campbell is a Blue, Tweed Heads product and I'm not sure if Presto's eligibility plays a factor as well. That's easily remedied with either Ponga, Brimson or Walsh going to fullback.

The Queensland backrow stocks are looking pretty strong in the coming years. Howarth, Luki and Nanai are well worth keeping an eye on with Howarth potentially being a strong centre in his own right. Unfortunately injuries haven't been kind, but Howarth is my pick of all the edge backrows coming through.

I still haven't given up on Jake Clifford either. I look at the side as an U/23 team, which he still qualifies for and I think he's starting to come into his own after an indifferent start.

6. Jake Clifford
7. Sam Walker

Both enjoyed success over the Blues in the past.

Josh James is a real long term smokey as well. My biggest hope is that he comes into his own mid-2022 and raps up that 6 jersey for the Broncos.

I just hope he got rid of whatever boots he was using in that Wynnum trial.

I'm pretty sure Jayden Campbell is a Blue, Tweed Heads product and I'm not sure if Presto's eligibility plays a factor as well. That's easily remedied with either Ponga, Brimson or Walsh going to fullback.

The Queensland backrow stocks are looking pretty strong in the coming years. Howarth, Luki and Nanai are well worth keeping an eye on with Howarth potentially being a strong centre in his own right. Unfortunately injuries haven't been kind, but Howarth is my pick of all the edge backrows coming through.

Old man is a criteria, although Preston only played Country

Born: NSW
Majority of RL: QLD
Majority of school: QLD
Junior rep competition: QLD?
Junior rep state: ?
Father: N/A

Seems like he should be eligible for QLD?

Seems like a Keary situation to be honest.

Apparently there’s a photo posted on social media that the QLD players have seen and it’s pissing them off.

I’m on my phone and can’t post it but it’s of Luai standing over Kaufusi yelling.

If I were Green, I would have a large print out of that photo at training and put it on their lockers before the game. See if that fires them up.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.