State Of Origin - Game 1 - Post Match Discussion

Kris said:
Man, nothing can top watching Origin live at Suncorp. The atmosphere last night was electric and the majority wore something maroon (as expected). Can't wait for Game 3!

I forgot how loud Origin crowds are haha, any bad feelings or nerves just turn to excitement when the teams run out and the first hit-up happens.

Having Hodges and Inglis back should help our attack if they're right for game 2.

draggx said:
Yow Yeh showed last night he was ready, And damn he is going to be a star for years to come (Stay away major injury)

I hope he always stays a bronco. But who knows AFL Or Union might throw some cash at him.

The Rock said:
[quote="The Brizz":3bbhtz69]Only reason Farah would possibly get the gig is coz of Sheens, the guy is a very good club player at best Origin he looked like a little lost boy at least Ennis adds a bit of emotion and passion for the Blues.

Farah has played 2 origin games. His first one was very good, 2nd one horrible. Hardly given much of a chance, he was dumped for Ennis in game 3 2009.[/quote:3bbhtz69]

When Farah was playing for NSW, we looked infinitely more dangerous when Gidley came on at hooker. I think that says everything that needs to be said about Farah's record.

The Rock said:
[quote="The Brizz":3v8usvh7]Only reason Farah would possibly get the gig is coz of Sheens, the guy is a very good club player at best Origin he looked like a little lost boy at least Ennis adds a bit of emotion and passion for the Blues.

Farah has played 2 origin games. His first one was very good, 2nd one horrible. Hardly given much of a chance, he was dumped for Ennis in game 3 2009.[/quote:3v8usvh7]

Robbie Farah = milk drinker

dukey said:
The Rock said:
[quote="The Brizz":1eidwrkr]Only reason Farah would possibly get the gig is coz of Sheens, the guy is a very good club player at best Origin he looked like a little lost boy at least Ennis adds a bit of emotion and passion for the Blues.

Farah has played 2 origin games. His first one was very good, 2nd one horrible. Hardly given much of a chance, he was dumped for Ennis in game 3 2009.

When Farah was playing for NSW, we looked infinitely more dangerous when Gidley came on at hooker. I think that says everything that needs to be said about Farah's record.[/quote:1eidwrkr]

You mean Wing.

Wing used to show up Buderus too.

I think mal was trying to use Parker in a similar style to tupou. Tired opposition you bring on a skillful, fresh forward.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.