State Of Origin - Game 2 - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. That is the greatest thing. Ever.

LOL @ that jap game... japs.. funny ppls!

Tonga is out.

Hodges in if GI can't play IMO. Everyone agree?

If not - then who will our other centre be?

BTW
NSW - Surely the Hayne train needs to be in the team. I still can't believe he wasn't picked for game 1! Dugan is solid but you have to pick a J Hayne...

Hodges unlikely for Game 2.

Looks like we'll be sweating on GI.

Will be interesting if Tonga, Inglis and Hodges are out. imo they need to split up the Neilsen/Yow Yeh combination for game 2. Having them both defending on the same side is likely to leak points. They as a combination just aren't up to it defensively.

But it's going to make it hard if another inexperienced centre/winger comes in to the team.

draggx said:
Reed a bolter!!!

Wasn't there some story about him being eligible for England?

Interesting to see if he goes with them.

Browny said:

CM

Will only play if he can play a full-game against the Sharks otherwise he doesn't want to leave the Maroons a man short.

If neither GI or Hodges are fit for the game I think we'll moved Boyd into the centres and bring in another winger (as previously mentioned by someone else).

If our 3 top centres are out Boyd to centre (clearly good enough defender and great in attack) and bring Ash Graham or Lote on the wing.

Well Tuqiri can't be picked yet, as he recovering from a broken arm.

They'll pick Tuquri if fit, which really concerns me. He got found out big time in the Four Nations last year defensively.

Je$ter said:
If our 3 top centres are out Boyd to centre (clearly good enough defender and great in attack) and bring Ash Graham or Lote on the wing.

I'd pick Shaun Berrigan at centre before I pick Ash Graham!

On what I'm sure is perceived as a really crazy idea, I'd pick Corey Payne for NSW. The guy is seriously good at offloading to advantage and he and Gallen would create a lot of 2nd phase play, which NSW need, because honestly, Soward and Pearce aren't going to create enough by themselves -- they need help and I reckon Payne and Gallen in tandom is just the sort of thing that could give NSW the upper hand.

Gotta say having Berrigan back in origin would be jizzworthy

Has Berrigan been playing centre this season? And whats his form been like?

Scotty said:
Has Berrigan been playing centre this season? And whats his form been like?
Played some centre, has not been outstanding. Broke his hand i think. Not an option imo

Berrigan was hooked in a recent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • cento
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.