NOT CROSS FORUM State of Origin - Game 2 Discussion

An 18 year old with a few games under his belt, into 1, for QLD. Jesus fucking christ.

Whitewash to get rid of Green will be good though.
We've done it before....only it was a skinny blonde kid who played halfback

I've never seen an Origin so clearly going to be a thrashing thanks to V'landys ball.

Rugby League is so screwed that I'm skipping origin.

Watching 2001 game one atm - what a game. Another team that wasn't given much of a chance, absolutely carved up with some spiritual assistance via Suncorp.

Watching 2001 game one atm - what a game. Another team that wasn't given much of a chance, absolutely carved up with some spiritual assistance via Suncorp.
We were given NO hope last year....and what happened.

Admittedly, our game 1 performance was fucked....and we appear to be shot ducks, but......

This team is not even close to being the worst Queensland team on paper. Surely people don't forget the early 2000s.

We were given NO hope last year....and what happened.

Admittedly, our game 1 performance was fucked....and we appear to be shot ducks, but......
we always seem to have 1 stinker in us each year tho hopefully our last 2 are crackers

why so much uproar about walsh in? he offers so much more at fb 6 games in compared to Holmes. Sure his defence isnt great but if we are having to rely on him making one on one tackles to save the game we got bigger problems. The worst selection is capewell in centre, he may do better marking fatrell but even that is iffy. surely capewell did well last year but that was up against queen gutho

Under Vlandys ball, a team this far below its opponent has absolutely no means of competing and wrestling back momentum, this is not normal rugby league anymore. You cannot slow things down, you cannot try and intimidate otherwise you get penalised for tackling 'a bit too forceful' and if you are out on your feet, the game is gone if the other team is bigger, faster, stronger...which they are. The only way this will be even is if the refs are instructed to award everything to Qld, which they may well be instructed to do given Vlandys wants the money of a decider.

Under Vlandys ball, a team this far below its opponent has absolutely no means of competing and wrestling back momentum, this is not normal rugby league anymore. You cannot slow things down, you cannot try and intimidate otherwise you get penalised for tackling 'a bit too forceful' and if you are out on your feet, the game is gone if the other team is bigger, faster, stronger...which they are. The only way this will be even is if the refs are instructed to award everything to Qld, which they may well be instructed to do given Vlandys wants the money of a decider.
it wasnt officiated the same tho, there was that many high shots that went unpenalized, it was only the 6 a gain's that went way against us.

Exactly....even these bonehead refs seem to undertsnad that SOO, is a different ball game to the NRL

I think I dislike the individual players playing for qld in this game more than I do NSW’s players. What a disgusting team.

How anyone could like Latrell Mitchell at all....under any circumstance...... is beyond me.

but why isn't Turpin in the team, he's SOOOO much better than Macca.......

read it again with more sarcasm........

i said MORE sarcasm!!!!!

Active Now

• Dash
  • Spoon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • kiwibronco
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.