CROSS FORUM State of Origin - Game 2 Discussion

He wasnt eligible, so I have read.

once you play ... you're locked in, which is why GI was never forced to play for NSW

in any event Coates will be recalled if Mulitalo is ruled ineligible

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
75.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Defence - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2012
REACTIONS: 16,731
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Hope he’s rubbed out then the kiwis never pick him either.
Sell out.

he moved over when he was 14, but the cut-off is 13 so yer technically he isn't but once you play U18'S or U20'S you're locked in

1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 21,544
SOO and Intl eligibility rules are a joke as it is, but somehow we get new punchlines for the farce it is.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

If there was ever a time to show that QLD spirit, tonight's the time.

If QLD do somehow manage to pull off a win here, where would that rank all time? Obviously nothing will ever beat '95, but a win here will be up there. I would say 4th on the list of the greatest victories by the Maroons.

If there was ever a time to show that QLD spirit, tonight's the time.

If QLD do somehow manage to pull off a win here, where would that rank all time? Obviously nothing will ever beat '95, but a win here will be up there. I would say 4th on the list of the greatest victories by the Maroons.
Overcoming Mccullough at hooker would probably rank amongst the best of all time.

[/st_td_row][st_td]J_P - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 4, 2020
REACTIONS: 1,170
SOO and Intl eligibility rules are a joke as it is, but somehow every year we get new punchlines for the farce it is.
I don't really follow origin but out of curiosity looked it up.
What's the logic behind not being eligible if you've played for a tier 1 (Eng/NZ) nation at international level but perfectly fine if you've played for Samoa or Tonga if i understood it correctly. I know the logic from Australia's representative squads benefit but just makes no sense otherwise.

I don't think Walsh was ever playing.

I think QLD just named him so all of the attention would be on him instead of the rest of the side. It worked, too. All of the talk was about Walsh and whether he is ready or not.

[/st_td_row][st_td]J_P - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 4, 2020
REACTIONS: 1,170
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014

I don't think Walsh was ever playing.

I think QLD just named him so all of the attention would be on him instead of the rest of the side. It worked, too. All of the talk was about Walsh and whether he is ready or not.

1412667335.png
Also help him get familiar with origin for when he actually plays in the future.

5003.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]jonesy101 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 28, 2016
REACTIONS: 3,732
I see Mulitalo's eligibility has been called into question.

www.nrl.com

Mulitalo imbroglio: Blues raise questions over Ronaldo's eligibility

NSWRL officials have questioned the eligibility of Cronulla winger Ronaldo Mulitalo to play State of Origin after he was rushed into the Queensland team as a replacement for the injured Reece Walsh on Saturday night.
www.nrl.com
www.nrl.com

He first played for the Ellerslie Eagles. Its not his fault that he got selected and most would jump at the chance, but they need to sort this one out quickly, otherwise pretty much anyone who plays for NSW or QLD at under 18s will qualify for Origin meaning potentially more defections of Kiwi representatives through this loophole.

[/st_td_row][st_td]kos - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 16, 2013
REACTIONS: 1,979
I see Mulitalo's eligibility has been called into question by the NSWRL CEO.

www.nrl.com

Mulitalo imbroglio: Blues raise questions over Ronaldo's eligibility

NSWRL officials have questioned the eligibility of Cronulla winger Ronaldo Mulitalo to play State of Origin after he was rushed into the Queensland team as a replacement for the injured Reece Walsh on Saturday night.
www.nrl.com
www.nrl.com

He first played for the Ellerslie Eagles. Its not his fault that he got selected and many would jump at the chance, but they need to sort this one out quickly, otherwise pretty much anyone who plays for NSW or QLD at under 18s, under 20s will qualify for Origin meaning potentially more defections of Kiwi representatives through this loophole.

Edit: Just saw the irony of this picture with Papalii who first said he was 100% committed to, then backflipped on the Kiwis when QLD came knocking.

[/st_td_row][st_td]kos - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 16, 2013
Yeah all 3 in that photo are born in Nz.
So many kiwi s playing origin.

Yeah all 3 in that photo are born in Nz.
So many kiwi s playing origin.

Queensland is a state of mind, baby!

33.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Miket12 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 20, 2012
REACTIONS: 16,377
Queensland: arrive one day, eligible the next!

For they were Warriors ..... these mighty men of Valour
1 Chronicles 12:21

Mulitalo officially ruled out.
Unbelievable on game day..
Honestly would not be surprised if Oates got a call up.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Muros
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • mrtij
  • Big Del
  • Manofoneway
  • marw
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • KnToad
  • Kev_Guz
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.