NOT CROSS FORUM State of Origin - Game 2 Discussion

Its pretty depressing if Coates is supposedly QLD's best centre prospect. QLD used to be rich with quality centres, what happened in recent years?
The blues don’t have good centres either…

just heaps of top shelf full backs.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 17,269
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
1843.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kaz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2008

If the game went another 5 mins, Qld would have won. 😂

That’s the spirit!!

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 17,269

My highlight of the night :

Not seeing Reece Walsh on the field

Mine was, turning the TV off.

[/st_td_row][st_td]KiwiinJapan - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 3, 2016
REACTIONS: 200

It is crazy how much Latrell Mitchell is love by the NRL. Still remember the game where he hit a Warriors player(who didn’t come back on, but couldn’t handle the response from the Warriors. He definitely seems to have an over-inflated image of himself.

Anyone that can call themselves a professional athlete and have a gut like that is definitely not living in reality.

4275.jpg
REACTIONS: 17,270
9052.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncsFan - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 28, 2016

"Don't worry fellas I felt like this in 2015, but then I signed a 6yr $6m deal with the dragons and it's been great"
"Is that the motivational story??"
"I guess I'm trying to say that someday you'll find your $6m dollar dragons deal as well"

haha

brilliant !

"Don't worry fellas I felt like this in 2015, but then I signed a 6yr $6m deal with the dragons and it's been great"
"Is that your motivational speech??"
"I guess I'm trying to say that someday you'll find your $6m dollar dragons deal as well"
Lol

I'm not convinced yet they are as great at center as they are making out. I'll reserve my judgement until i see them under pressure in defence. Might not happen with this QLD side though!
It’s a bit cliched but they’re just footy players, and fucking good ones.

Holmes is not an Origin fullback.

Did he link up on that left side once in that first half? I was at the game and I only ever saw him planting himself on the right which left us with little options on that left edge.

"Is that your motivational speech??"
“Don’t you have to be an ex bronco for that Benny”

*crickets

4275.jpg
REACTIONS: 17,270
DCE with the water works

He shouldn’t feel upset

He should feel embarrassed…

Active Now

• westy316
  • Morkel
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wild Horse
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Stix
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.