State of Origin - Game 3 - Post Match Discussion

Merrin didn't knock-on, so I'll take back my outrage earlier!

Just too good again. NSW failed to finish their chances. Another year and another failure.

If the Blues had halves worth a damn they'd have pasted us tonight. Must almost be as frustrating being a fan of them as it is being a fan of the Broncs at the moment....

Disappointed that some raving naked NSW fan wrecked Scotts try. The blews couldn't keep their post game naked men antics quiet until the dressing room.

I thought Tate played shit. I thought McQueen gave an awesome effort.

You're kidding yeah? (About Tate MOTM)

Parker could have easily got MOTM or even Hodges. Hodges has just about been our best player this year, he's certainly out shined Inglis in this years origin IMO, Inglis just goes missing when he's not at fullback.

Sure that was the same streaker as the warriors v tigers game in 2011 at the Sfs

The guy who ran on the field was an undercover agent, paid by the NSW government to run on the field and cause a distraction when Queensland were in an attacking position within the final ~10 minutes. The referee's were also paid to make the game close at half time so NSW had a chance.

Just kidding, but I wouldn't put it past NSW, they seem that desperate.

Tate? Whut. That's truly bizarre. Perhaps the refs picked it, seemed like they were watching a different game to the rest of us.

Last edited:
Tate was insane tonight, what game were you watching? He made one mistake, fair enough, but apart from that every single time he got the ball he made 1-2 tackle busts and made 10+ metres, all coming out of our danger end.

Refs look at each to see if they can get away without calling it....

Yeah this. When that happened I said to my mate I'm sure they do this a lot. It seems like they get radioed from the video umpire "ok boys that was too obvious, ya gotta call it"

You little beauty!!! That was awesome, all the Queenslanders played extremely well.

Thought Fifita was great. Has to start next year, Woods did naught.

Pearce....goooone!!!

Was Pearce playing?

Fifita is a fucking grub but only to the little guys. I lol'd hard when Smith fooled him out of dummy half

Fifita is a fucking grub but only to the little guys. I lol'd hard when Smith fooled him out of dummy half

How about trying to stand over Slater after he and Hoffman collected him when he was mid-air? Such a tough guy.

This thread needs some Laurie Daley pearler's.

"The team with the most points will win".

Well said Lozza.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • bert_lifts
  • heartly87
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Skathen
  • MrMoore
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncsNBundy
  • RodF
  • Lurker
  • Wendall Taylor
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.