11. Oates
12. Kaufusi
13. Arrow

14. Segeyaro
15. Wallace
16. Papalii
17. Ofahengaue

Best I can come up with.
lol, your reactionary player lineups amuse me. Maybe you should sleep on it and see what you come up with in the morning.

Tonight seems to be the night of vindication for Bennett and our selectors. All of the players we let go that people have argued we should have retained stank it up big time.

What about Jai arrow? Big **** up letting him go

Tonight seems to be the night of vindication for Bennett and our selectors. All of the players we let go that people have argued we should have retained stank it up big time.

not really ...

unless you are cheating ... it is not possible to have an entire squad of Origin quality players

I thought Napa was a lot better tonight. He busted his gut. I had the knives out for him after game 1.

He still runs like a wet towel with the ball in hand. Pulls off some good hits though.

lol, your reactionary player lineups amuse me. Maybe you should sleep on it and see what you come up with in the morning.

Which part of my line-up seems over the top or unnecessary? Ponga needs to be in the starting line-up, he was the only player tonight who looked ominous, and he proved well and truly that he can handle it defensively. Arrow has been our best forward defensively, should be starting at 13. Segeyaro is in career form and would add a huge spark off the bench, Ofahengaue like wise.

Oates will handle anything thrown at him.

Cherry-Evans is the only controversial one, but I'm willing to accept anything other than Hunt, whether that's him, Taylor, Norman, Mbye, Milford.. I don't care.

Last edited:
not really ...

unless you are cheating ... it is not possible to have an entire squad of Origin quality players

That's the problem, going off this shit, Hunt and Wallace shouldn't be Origin players.

Based on tonight I'd be comfortable with Ponga in the 7. Tackled his heart out and still had enough energy to be our only likely player late in the game. Plus he has the added advantage of not being Ben Hunt.
Sold!

Seriously though, we have lost the series, so although I don't think he is ready yet, I would give Taylor a taste of Origin.

I think Ponga is our fullback of the future, so there is no point in putting him at 7 for one game and start again next year.

Hunt didn't play his best game but fmd, besides those two kicks he didn't do much wrong. Chambers is the one we should be calling the forensic accountants on, looking for any odd deposits made in to his various Cayman Island accounts.

3 fucking kicks, all of which went like rockets past the dead ball line. Owned once again by Mitchell. Even lying on the ground after the game, he had his head buried in his hands but kept looking up to see if the cameras were on him so everyone could see how sad he was. We all said after Game I that Chambers wouldn't have two bad games in a row. Turns out he did, and it cost us a series.

Which part of my line-up seems over the top or unnecessary? Ponga needs to be in the starting line-up, he was the only player tonight who looked ominous, and he proved well and truly that he can handle it defensively. Arrow has been our best forward defensively, should be starting at 13. Segeyaro is in career form and would add a huge spark off the bench, Ofahengaue like wise.

Oates will handle anything thrown at him.

Cherry-Evans is the only controversial one, but I'm willing to accept anything other than Hunt, whether that's him, Taylor, Norman, Mbye, Milford.. I don't care.

Oates starting in the backrow qualifies in the over the top category.

Anyone notice Milf and Hunt play the same way now in big games?

SCARED.

Are they still broken from the gf - wtf is going on?

I expected to lose this game, I was ready for it, I was ready for a shit ref performance and for Hunt to choke - but I'm still gutted.

34962971 1979591568739577 8881575601681465344 n

Fucking lost it.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • jd87
  • Brocko
  • Painin the Haas
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • mrslong
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • Rah88
  • Waynesaurus
  • achievedrap
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Skyblues87
  • GCBRONCO
... and 56 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.